We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Stefanie
Dedicated May 2022

i got my wedding dress!

Stefanie, on November 4, 2020 at 9:42 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 18
Saved Save
I found my wedding dress last weekend and I love it! It was nothing of what I originally wanted. Has anyone else found that to be the case? i got my wedding dress! 1

18 Comments

Latest activity by AJJ, on November 4, 2020 at 5:07 PM
  • S
    Devoted September 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    That is so cute!!!!!
  • Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    YES! The wedding dress I chose is basically the complete opposite of what I originally wanted and went out looking for! It just goes to show, you can never be too sure. Always try on lots of different types of dresses. You will know The One when you find it. Congratulations on finding The One!!! ✨
  • Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations!! Beautiful dress! I also bought a dress in a style that I didn't expect to like. I agreed to try on one of every style, and my dress is a style I went into the appointment saying I didn't like (before I had ever tried it on). Once I put my dress on, I was surprised at how much I liked it! It's funny how things work out like that!
  • Stefanie
    Dedicated May 2022
    Stefanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I remember looking at this one on the website and thinking that’s too foofy for me this is my second wedding and I want a simple dress. I tried this one on and started crying! ❤️
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Congrats on you & your dress finding each other! Best feeling in the world!
    I had tons of ideas & inspiration pics I went in with but the dress I ended with had none of them! I love my dress, it was luck #7 dress I tried on but I still couldn’t commit to it. I had an appointment at another boutique that I had to go to. I went, tried on 5 dresses & compared each one to that last dress. That’s when I knew that I had found my dress! Called the 1st boutique & told them I would be back to buy my dress. I felt kind of stupid but the lady reassured me, telling me “you don’t want to have dress regret!” The boutique I bought it at is one that once you purchase it, you leave with your dress!
    I don’t trust myself to store it at our home so it’s at his parents house.
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Pretty dress!

• Olusola
    Dedicated November 2020
    Olusola ·
    • Flag

Pretty!
    Yes! Im busty so I’ve always had a “never gonna wear a strapless wedding dress”, but of course the one strapless dress that I humored I fell in love with 🤣 Granted, I am adding thin straps lol
  • Stefanie
    Dedicated May 2022
    Stefanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes!!!!! This comes with thin straps too and I am debating because I never imagined myself in strapless!
  • Katie
    Super August 2021
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    The dress looks absolutely beautiful in you. And yes I had thought I wanted a plan white mermaid style dress with no details, I ended up falling in love with this ball gown with all these details and it's more of a light pinkish peachy color.
  • Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! And yes, this happened to me. I originally wanted a white wedding gown, but I couldn't find anything on my price range. So I went with a regular cream dress.
  • A
    Devoted June 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag

Absolutely beautiful!!!

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

That is a beautiful dress! It looks awesome! Congrats! I ended up buying a dress that was nothing like what I thought I wanted.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Super pretty
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Its beautiful. And yes I pretty much got the exact opposite of what I wanted. I want big loose and flowy and ended up with something tight and form fitting lol.
  • Kassie
    Beginner July 2021
    Kassie ·
    • Flag
    Your dress is gorgeous! And yes! When I first went dress shopping I thought I wanted an a line but i ended up getting a mermaid.
  • K
    Savvy May 2021
    Kaelyn ·
    • Flag
    Looks amazing on you! Your smile says it all ☺️
    Same thing happened to me! Completely different style than what I thought I wanted.. I ended up with strapless also and I originally wanted a dress with straps and an open back!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

That dress look so beautiful on you!! Smiley love

I definitely ended up with a different style dress than I originally went shopping for!

• AJJ
    Savvy August 2022
    AJJ ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations!!! Yes I said no ball gown please and .... ended up w a ball gown I absolutely love!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles