We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lori
Super June 2015

How much did you spend on your wedding jewelry?

Lori, on February 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 43

This was just something I was thinking about last night. I was previously engaged, and this was back when my mom was able to help pay for wedding stuff, and she took me jewelry shopping and we ended up spending almost $4000 for necklace, bracelet, and two pairs of earrings. Ridiculous I know! I knew...

This was just something I was thinking about last night. I was previously engaged, and this was back when my mom was able to help pay for wedding stuff, and she took me jewelry shopping and we ended up spending almost $4000 for necklace, bracelet, and two pairs of earrings. Ridiculous I know! I knew in my head how frivolous it was to spend that much on something like that, but my mom had no objection in the world so I just went for it. And then when that engagement fell apart we tried to sell it, with no luck. I ended up having to pawn it and only got back $1800. So what is a more realistic amount to spend? I'm trying to get a budget in my head and this is one thing I'm unsure of. IDK if I could set the budget at $500 or $100...all I know is I definately am not going to be so frivolous this time...but I still want to look nice ya know?

What did you ladies pay for jewelry? What kind of materials? Real or fake? Just curuious.

Thanks!

43 Comments

• KatieThomas
    Beginner May 2011
    KatieThomas ·
    • Flag

I spent close to $500 on the jewelry I did buy apart from the ones given by my sister.

• S
    Beginner August 2016
    Sara ·
    • Flag

I spent 98K on jewelry.

Bracelet-

Sapphire and Marquise Diamond Bracelet in 18k white gold (6x5mm) - 37,000

Necklace-

Sapphire and Diamond Necklace in 18k white gold (5x4mm) - 25,000

Earrings-

Sapphire and Diamond Drop Earrings in 18k white gold (8.21 cts) (11x7mm) - 36,000

• Ashley
    Dedicated July 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    I spent like over $200 for an engraved rose gold bracelet with our marital initials, and some earringsi would wear any day

You voted for . Add a comment 👇