We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Rebecca
Master October 2025

How many times a day do you say "I love you"?

Rebecca, on January 22, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Posted in Family and Relationships 216

Has saying “I love you” become an automatic response in your relationship? Are you sure to say it to each other before bed or at the end of every phone conversation? How many times each day do you say “I love you” to your significant other? Photo by The Joyner Company in Wilmington, NC Next...

Has saying “I love you” become an automatic response in your relationship? Are you sure to say it to each other before bed or at the end of every phone conversation? How many times each day do you say “I love you” to your significant other?

cfb_1118529.jpg

Photo by The Joyner Company in Wilmington, NC

Next Question: How long will your wedding be from start to finish?

Back to the Beginning: Your wedding in numbers! Round three!

216 Comments

• L
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Lynn ·
    • Flag
    Cannot count how many times a day we say I Love You to each other.
  • Heather
    Beginner October 2019
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    Who knows?! Once or twice in the morning before work, a ton between texts and calls and many times before bed.
  • Kathy
    Beginner June 2019
    Kathy ·
    • Flag

Hmm, when I wake up, when I go to bed, after dinner, and as many as possible throughout the day.

• Krystal
    Beginner September 2019
    Krystal ·
    • Flag

Depends on how many times a day we talk, but every morning, every night and everytime we talk on the phone or someone leaves the house. We do this with our kids too!

• Traharolyn
    Beginner August 2019
    Traharolyn ·
    • Flag
    All day long
  • Charlys
    Just Said Yes January 2021
    Charlys ·
    • Flag

Saying "I Love You" has become and auto response at times, but there are times its said and we feel and know the difference in comparison to just hanging up the phone. But number wise, I think we say it maybe 3-5 times a day?

• H
    Savvy September 2019
    Hanna ·
    • Flag
    I probably could not even count it’s my favorite thing to say so I say it a lot.
  • Ariel
    Savvy September 2020
    Ariel ·
    • Flag
    We both say I love you every minute of every day actually. In the same room, on the phone, in a text all the time. We can be driving in the car in quiet and we both will say I love you and the same time.
  • shannon.sv
    Devoted April 2021
    shannon.sv ·
    • Flag

At least five times a day!

• Nyikee
    Expert February 2020
    Nyikee ·
    • Flag

Anywhere from 3 to 50 times, depending on the day and how he's feeling. Sometimes we'll just go back and forth and say I love you to each other over and over, and it's always started by him.

• Katie
    VIP November 2019
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Two or three times . 1 in the morning before we leave . And always before bed
  • M
    Just Said Yes May 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    At least twice a day probably more he’s in the army and thousands of miles away so I have not gotten to se him in 3 months because he’s in the army
  • Jill
    Beginner October 2019
    Jill ·
    • Flag
    Um, so many I have no idea.
  • Desiree & Tristan
    October 2019
    Desiree & Tristan ·
    • Flag
    7 years and a baby boy later and still over 30 times a day.... he’s just everything to me and I’m pretty sure he kind of still likes me 😂😉
  • Stacie
    Beginner November 2019
    Stacie ·
    • Flag
    A lot! We always say I love you when he leaves for work and before bed but we say it throughout the day as well
  • S
    Savvy June 2019
    Sierra ·
    • Flag
    I couldn’t even give it a number. We basically say it every time we leave a room.
  • Kiera
    Savvy August 2019
    Kiera ·
    • Flag
    We say it every morning and night, before work and throughout the day. Never really counted but I know it's a lot on some days.
  • L
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Lindsey ·
    • Flag
    Probably 15-20 times a day Smiley smile
  • Rebecca
    Beginner August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

As many times as we can. We're long distance, so we make up for it with loving messages. When we want to say something but can't think of anything for a conversation, we send an "I love you" text. We probably say it between 5-10 times a day.

• Shameeka
    Dedicated August 2019
    Shameeka ·
    • Flag
    I say it about five times a day .. haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇