Sarah
Devoted October 2020

How is everyone doing with their fitness goals??

Sarah, on August 5, 2019 at 7:49 AM Posted in Fitness and Health 1 38
Saved Save
Since getting engaged a week and a half ago I've been celebrating a lot and not eating healthy at all! But this is Monday, so I've planned out my dinners for the week and hopefully can stick with them! I only want to lose about 20 lbs -so super achievable in 13 months- but the sooner the better.

How is everyone else's fitness journey going? What changes have you made?

38 Comments

• Alisha
    Super August 2020
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    Actually I not doing to bad. It is work in progress. I still have to lose about 20 pounds. I have been going to the gym almost everyday. I will get there. As long as I keep focus I’m good.
  • CourtneyBrittain
    Master August 2019
    CourtneyBrittain ·
    • Flag

I didn't set any specific fitness goals, other than making sure I liked who I was on my wedding day! It's this Thursday, and I feel so good! There are always minor things that could be better, but I know I will be beaming and confident on my wedding day.

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    Initially I was setting goals to maintain my weight for the wedding. But I kind of realized the main goal should just be to be fit and active and healthy in general so I changed my mindset to reflect that it's not only for the wedding. But not going to lie after my wedding I totally gained a ton cause of my honeymoon aha but I will get back on track.
  • Yam
    VIP September 2019
    Yam ·
    • Flag
    No weight loss goals but I’m working on toning my arms and just eating better so I’m not bloated or my skin breaks out. 8 weeks to go! I think I’m doing ok except coffee is really hard to give up when FH offers me a mocha. 😭
  • Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    Health issues and stress have caused me to stop moving basically, so horribly. Sadly
  • Lauren
    VIP September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

Everything is going as planned. I lost 20-23 lbs since March. I had my first dress fitting over a week ago after ordering my dress 2 sizes too small back in October. And it fit! I had lost about 4 inches all around and the dress buttoned no problem! I didn't do any extreme diets just counting calories and not going out to eat as often. FH and I started out going to the gym in the mornings for 30-45 mins 3-4 times a week for about 2 months. That really jump started the weight loss. We have both hit our goals and are just looking to maintain our new healthy life style.

Before in October Trying on the sample dress size 10.

How is everyone doing with their fitness goals?? 1

After in July trying on my dress size 10.

How is everyone doing with their fitness goals?? 2

• Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

I've been trying to build more muscle, and I can already tell a difference! I've also taken up running to increase my endurance. Overall, becoming stronger and healthier is why I workout

• Lacy
    Savvy July 2020
    Lacy ·
    • Flag
    Im a year away with a 15lb goal, but mostly loosing fat and getting toned is the real goal. Been working out 3x a week, sometimes 5x. Trying to get to a consistent 5x a week.
  • Sara
    Expert February 2020
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    I had gotten to a pretty bad place lifestyle wise before FH proposed in July. I have a carb sensitivity but wasn't taking care of myself the way I should have been. I love food..and I really like carbs. It's an issue. A week ago I was the heaviest I've been in eight years (eight years ago I gave birth). More importantly I felt like crap. I'm not confident. I don't like myself. I had mood swings from blood sugar crashes. Not good. I've been working on moving back to keto. Last week went well. This week I prepped for lunches and dinners and am going to incorporate a workout routine. My goal isn't on the scale..although not being so close to 200 would be great..but it's to feel better.. And not have random jerk moments. I'm 5lbs down and feel a bit better already. The wedding seems to be the motivation I needed.
  • Madison
    Devoted October 2020
    Madison ·
    • Flag
    It’s though. I have lots of weight to lose. I am an emotionally eater so I’m working so hard on that. I am going to plan my meals for this week and hope that that helps!
  • C
    Expert November 2020
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    Similar goals! I'd love to drop 30 pounds.. 😔 It was only 25 but I also haven't been eating good and gained about 5 back 😫
    We're going back to eating healthy again and at some point I should begin exercising again.
  • S
    Dedicated October 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    My wedding is in 65 days, I have actually put on weight. I have increased my water intake, and hitting the gym, but as long as the dress zips up I'll be fine. In a perfect world I'd l I'll le to lose 5 to 10 lbs
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

My FH and I are actually going to start taking a 3 week class and in September there's a 6 week challenge that we'll be doing as well. I'm excited to get started! Hopefully this will kick us into a routine and gain self motivation.

• DuttonSandersWedding
    Expert September 2019
    DuttonSandersWedding ·
    • Flag
    In october I had my first dress try on after buying the dress 4 years prior and it was beyond snug, almost didnt zip and had a lot of smooshed up back fat as a result. Now, about 9 months later I've lost almost 30lbs! Started with a personal trainer meeting 2x a month and trying to get to the gym on my own 3 to5x a week.
  • DuttonSandersWedding
    Expert September 2019
    DuttonSandersWedding ·
    • Flag
    Sorry, hit send before I was done! I've also been counting calories and I cut out a lot of sugar, like soda and juice and replaced them with water. I have hit a bit of a plateau in the last 3 months with the last minute wedding planning but have only gained 3 or 4lbs backnso that's good. I still have about 20 lbs to go before I'll be truly satisfied but the wedding was a great kick in the but to get myself going.
  • Sara
    Expert October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    I wanna lose about 15 to 20 pounds. I have been trying to eat healthy and work out everyday. I haven’t seen any changes. I have about 2 months to feel better.
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated November 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    I gained 40 lbs since the time FH and I met. Set a goal to lose those 40 lbs! I am 25 lbs down, 15 more to go in 3 months! I'm hoping I can do it. This is my 2nd marriage and I'm only 5lbs heavier than the first time I got married. If I can be 10 or even 20 lbs lighter than that, I'll be happy!!!
  • Shelby
    Savvy September 2020
    Shelby ·
    • Flag
    Im on the way to losing 125 lbs. I started 3 weeks ago and down 81.1 lbs so far. Exercise, low carb and clean eating with a calorie deficit. I'll get there. I've been overweight for too long and I will be back to high school size for my September 2020 wedding. If I can do this, you can lose 20 lbs by then!!! Celebrate and enjoy! Then get down to business ❤️
  • Shelby
    Savvy September 2020
    Shelby ·
    • Flag
    18.1 lbs!!! I'm down 18.1 lol...I wish I was down 81.1 🤣🤣🤣
  • S
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Sarah Monroe ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow! You look gorgeous

Comment on this discussion