Jazmin
Savvy August 2020

Honeymoon

Jazmin , on August 19, 2019 at 3:19 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Saved Save
Me and mg fiancé haven’t really decided where we want to go for our honeymoon. I was wondering if you guys can tell me some affordable places to go beside the U.S ?

3 Comments

• Hannah
    VIP July 2019
    Hannah ·
    What is your budget? Affordable is pretty relative. What are you looking for in the vacation? Relaxing on the beach? Touring ancient ruins? Something else?

Another option is talking to a travel agent. They make their commission when they book something through the hotel/airline that they booked. The customer does not pay them. They can help you narrow down something within your price range.
  • Brianna
    Super October 2019
    Brianna ·

We are on a smaller budget for our honeymoon, but really wanted to go outside of the US, so we ended up booking a cruise! We booked it back in February, for this October, through cruisesonly.com. We only had to pay $100 when booking, and made monthly payments until July when it was paid off! The total for the cruise, for 2 people, 5 days 4 nights to the Bahamas, and a spacious balcony room (bigger with its own balcony, has a couch and sitting space, not just the bed) was $1,145. That includes food! We are super excited

Also, cruisesonly always has special promotions going on, so we got like $75 worth of onboard credit back to spend on the cruise and a few other perks! We are sailing on Royal Caribbean.

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hey Jazmin!

I have a ton of WeddingWire articles to share with you which are packed with affordable honeymoon destination ideas. Check them out below

The 8 Best Affordable Beach Honeymoon Destinations in the World

6 Affordable Honeymoon Destinations in Mexico

6 Affordable Honeymoon Destinations in the Caribbean

The 6 Most Affordable Honeymoons in Europe

9 Affordable Honeymoon Destinations That Feel Pricey

How long do you and your FS plan on going for? Will you go directly after the wedding?

Comment on this discussion