Arlene
Devoted March 2020

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how?

Arlene, on October 9, 2018 at 2:54 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 84
Saved Save

I love love loveeeeeee proposal stories!!!

How was your proposal where or how did he do it?

I loved mine!! I do admit I wish my fiance had planned someone to take a video or photo because that is one thing we both wanted, random people took it but I never got their contact info lol but NONE THE LESS, STILL AMAZINGLY PERFECT!Smiley heart Smiley diamond

84 Comments

• Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos ·
    • Flag
    At my computer in my pajamas. After we came home from our big trip lol I guess he got too nervous.
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Lol that is cute!! that is okay i love one on one proposals too it is even more special it does not need to be in the public eye at all! it is for you 2 only! My fiances coworker got proposed too on a sunday morning the whole family laying down them 2 and their son all sprawled up laying on the couch. I think those are amazing just the same!

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    At the grand canyon after a hike. We love camping and national parks so it was perfect. I didn't see it coming because he told me the trip was to celebrate my graduation lol.

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 1
  • Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    He and I went to Ireland, for what I thought was my 40th Birthday present and a romantic vacation we've each dreamed of all our lives. I was stunned when he had gotten a very expensive bottle of champagne, ate very little and then got up, for what I thought was leaving to go to the restroom, got on one knee and said "Jen, I love you. You know that. It's been 7yrs. Soooo," pulling the ring( sideways) outta his pocket he held it out "Will You Marry Me?!" I was like "OMG!" And then "YES!!! Of course I will!!" Kissing him as he got up he sat down and pushed the ring over my knuckle saying "I guess you Are a 4.5 ring!" And then I saw it.... WOOOOOW!!!!! It's stunning!
    I added a ring pix, the night of our proposal( it is almost Midnight!!) & a gorgeous shot of The Ring of Kerry

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 2

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 3

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 4
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Congrats!! Omg that is a beautiful photo!!!!!!!! I love that omg!

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Wow gorgeous in regards to everything!!!!!!and the ring is stunning!!!!!!!

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You are welcome! and congrats to you graduation as well!

• Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ohhh! Thank you!!!!
  • tmanscavo
    Dedicated May 2019
    tmanscavo ·
    • Flag

At the detroit airport westin.

he was coming to visit me at school and I love airports so we planned a night at the airport hotel. he respected my wishes for nothing in public. it wasn't any less meaningful that i knew exactly when it was going to happen; he still managed to surprise me with it!

• Madelyn
    Expert August 2019
    Madelyn ·
    • Flag
    For Labor Day weekend we had been planning basically all summer to go up to his family’s cabin in Lake Tahoe. We were waiting on friends to join us and one of his sisters too. The whole day basically (Friday) I had been teasing him that we were never going to get engaged😂 we decided to go sit on the pier and have a drink while we were waiting on everyone else. At one point he said he was going to see if anyone was here yet and was going to get a new drink. Since I wasn’t expecting anything I finished my wine and sent him to get drinks for us. When he came back I looked up and he was down on one knee!! The timing worked out perfectly since his sister had actually just gotten there so she snapped a few pictures of the actual proposal! Let’s just say I felt a little silly for teasing him all day!

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 5

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 6
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That is awesome!! I feel you on that one I was the same way I knew it was going to happen but was still surprised! that is beautiful though! It really does not matter public or not, proposals to me are beautiful and I love how unique and different they all are!

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Aww. Thank you. So sweet! Happy planning!
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag

That is beautiful!!! aww I love that story line!!

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

You too! thank you!

• Ashley
    VIP December 2018
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

On top of the Stratosphere in Vegas on New Years Eve... not a bad plan, but when I realized what I was happening, I panicked and tried to get him to stop!

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·
    • Flag

I planned a trip for us to go to Savannah, GA for a weekend after a few very stressful and long weeks at work. While we were there that Friday night, we went to dinner at a really great place and then we were walking along the Savannah river and we sat on a bench to watch the boats go by and kind of take a break from walking to let our food digest, lol! While we were sitting on the bench, FH went into his little speech and we were talking and being sweet and then he pulled out the ring and asked! FH thought it was the perfect plan since I basically planned our trip, I wouldn't suspect a thing! He had the ring in his pocket all day and was just waiting for the right time. It was really romantic (and really cold outside) and after that we went out to celebrate and have a great time! It was perfectly us, and I'm so glad we were alone on the trip so we could take it all in before telling friends and family (though our family all knew it was coming so they were anxiously awaiting!)

Happy Tuesday ladies! Where did your fiance propose and how? 7

• Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Lol I panicked myself and reacted the same way!

and that is beautiful that must of been an amazing view!!

• Shayla
    Devoted October 2018
    Shayla ·
    • Flag
    My fiance propsed during dinner on our one year anniversary. We had just had our drinks brought to the table when more staff came over clapping and carrying a plate. I thought "noooooo, he told them its our anniversary! Oh god!" Nope! On the plate sat my engagement ring with "Marry Me" written on the plate in chocolate. With the entire restaurant watching (soooo embarrassing) he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Id post the photos we had snapped by our hostess, but they are awful. Lol! He totally caught me by surprise. I was NOT expecting him to propse then!

After dinner we went and watched Annabelle 2 in the theater. Great way to end a great night!
  • Arlene
    Devoted March 2020
    Arlene ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love it!! that is beautiful and romantic!! Your wedding is so soon too it is around the corner how exciting!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics