Skip to main content
Elizabeth
Dedicated August 2012

Four Weddings

Elizabeth, on October 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved

Does anyone know where I can find pictures from the Four Weddings episode last night? It has brides, Ali, Jenn, Michelle and Renee? I really liked Ali's hair at her wedding and I would love to find a picture of it to give to my hair stylist. I've been able to find videos of it online, but no pictures. Or if anyone knows how to figure out what episode number it was that would help a lot!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lacey, on February 11, 2016 at 5:47 PM
  • SamRick
    Super August 2012
    SamRick ·
    • Flag

Go on the TLC website and you should be able to pull it up

• Juliette S
    Master February 2012
    Juliette S ·
    • Flag

I think it was "4 Weddings....and a Dance Off" at least that's what the DVR says Smiley smile Not sure about a number.

• ashlee
    Master January 2012
    ashlee ·
    • Flag

I would either screenshot it from your computer or just load the video on your phone to show your stylist

• NiseyyD
    Super February 2012
    NiseyyD ·
    • Flag

Thats too funny b/c I said the same thing!! their website sucks and you can't find anything.. and it's only up to episode 15 of 20 for the season... my friend sent me some pics from camera phone on the tv.. here you go

• NiseyyD
    Super February 2012
    NiseyyD ·
    • Flag

I loved her hair too!!

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·
    • Flag

Play the video... pause it. Take a screen shot of the computer.

to take a screen shot, hit the Prt Scr (Print Screen) button. Then open your paint program. Hit paste or (Ctrl + V) Hold down control and tap the v. Then you can use the crop tool in paint to select the area you want if you wish to cut it down. You can save the image as a .jpg Email it or print it out.

• Elizabeth
    Dedicated August 2012
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

Thanks everyone! And thanks NiseyyD for posting the pictures! I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked it!! Smiley smile

• L
    Just Said Yes April 2016
    Lacey ·
    • Flag

Hey guys! I did Ali's hair for her wedding.. She is a great friend of mine! We put in a few clip in extensions to complete the look but please feel free to check out my website laceyalagia.com and you can see pics of her hair on the site. Thanks!!!! Happy wedding planning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics