Rebecca
Master October 2025

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)!

Rebecca, on January 4, 2019 at 10:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 586
Saved Save

We’ve gotten to know you - now we want to see your other half! Post a picture of the yin to your yang!

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 1

Photo from Story & Rhythm in Raleigh, NC

Before you go, we want to know: How have you changed while dating your significant other?, Immediate attraction? Or were you friends first?, & What are your relationship deal-breakers?

586 Comments

• Cynthia
    Expert May 2019
    Cynthia ·
    Me and FH!! I honestly don’t feel like I’ve changed too much. I’ve always been adamant about being myself, and you either take me as I am or leave me 🤷🏼‍♀️. Thankfully he takes me as I am! I was motivated to find a job that treats me better and am happier than ever. He was a big supporter of pushing me to find somewhere where I would be appreciated. We met online and spoke for a few weeks before meeting up in person. Been together ever since that first date - it was pretty much love at first sight. We moved in together after 2.5 months and that was it!

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 2
  • Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    Here’s the love ❤️ of my life, Broc. We met at work - which is ironically the same place my parents met!

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 3
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    Me and my hunny! He's had lasik since this picture

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 4
  • Toni
    Expert January 2020
    Toni ·
    My fiancé Brandon is the goofiest and sweetest man I’ve ever known. He makes me smile all day everyday. Can’t wait to spend my life with him ❤️

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 5
  • Amanda
    Master October 2018
    Amanda ·
    This is me and my now husband I couldent imagine a better man to spend my life with

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 6
  • Valerie
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Valerie ·

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 7

My fiance Jeremy and I during our Engagement photo session at our local park.

• Danielle
    Dedicated November 2019
    Danielle ·
    This is my main squeeze Brian. He's a huge dork who likes to make up songs about me...and my butt.

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 8
  • Kristen
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Kristen ·
    The love of my life and best friend. I’m marrying him in June! 🥰

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 9
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra Online ·
    This is my sweetie, Oleh and his side chick Lola. Haha. It's so cute to watch him interact with our kitty, even when he acts like the 6'-6" toddler and chases her around the apartment. 😂😂

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 10
  • Arryanna
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Arryanna ·
    The love of my love. Been together for ten years and can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together as husband and wife.

• Veronica
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Veronica ·
    Christmas day, the day after he purposed❤

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 11
  • Reba
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Reba ·
    Me and my better half he’s just amazing all around!!! We are always there for each other!!!

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 12
  • Sierra
    Savvy May 2019
    Sierra ·
    My wonderful fiancé!!!! I can’t wait to marry him. May 18th is just around the corner. We met at work almost 4 years ago and the rest is pure happiness.
  • Crystal
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Crystal ·
    My Handsome Love

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 13
  • Alexandria
    Savvy June 2020
    Alexandria ·
    Fiancé Friday! My first post! We will be engaged one month next Wednesday! He loves cats, all things geometric and metaphysical, rock climbing and making music. Hes 2 years younger than me and We have been together for 3 years!

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 14
  • Madelyn
    Expert August 2019
    Madelyn ·
    This is my soon to be husband Riley❤️ He’s just the best. So patient and calm, very quiet and down to earth and the most hardworking person I know. Spending the rest of my life with him is easily the best decision I’ve ever made.

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 15
  • Laura
    Beginner October 2019
    Laura ·
    ❤️ here is to the man that keeps a smile on my face daily! October cannot get here soon enough!

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 16
  • Jessy & Gabe
    Beginner February 2019
    Jessy & Gabe ·

My love and I Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 17

• Kayla
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Kayla ·
    This is my handsome fiancé Sean we met at the bar I used to work at and I was so shy to talk to him at first and it turned out we were both crushing on each other. We are 10 days shy of our 3 year anniversary and it has been the best 3 years of my life so far. He makes me feel beautiful even when I don't feel it and encourages me to always be the best me I can I am so grateful for him and the love he gives me everyday.

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 18
  • C
    Beginner February 2020
    Caitlin ·
    Me and the love of my life

Fiancé(e) Friday! Show off your fiancé(e)! 19

Comment on this discussion