We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Natalia
Expert October 2020

Favors for October Wedding

Natalia, on June 13, 2019 at 1:52 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 17
Saved Save

Hello!

I recently got engaged and already jump started wedding planning. We are planning on October 30th, 2020. However, the one thing I keep overlooking are the wedding favors. What are your opinions on apple butter? Something that represents fall, and our love for apple picking! Plus, I figure something people can consume is far better than something they can just toss in the garbage, or might not want in the first place.

Thanks for any input!

17 Comments

Latest activity by Pattie, on June 17, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag
    I like the apple butter idea. A lot of people do honey so I can imagine apple butter instead. You can probably add some witty saying like apple of my eye or something
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride
    • Flag
    Yummy! Favors aren鈥檛 necessary and are often tossed or left behind if not edible. If you want to give them, apple butter seems yummy & different. 馃崕
  • Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara
    • Flag

I LOVE apple butter, and would be happy to get some as a favor. Sounds like a great idea to me!

• Ashley
    Expert October 2021
    Ashley
    • Flag
    Love that idea! In my opinion, edible favors are the best favors. If you鈥檙e going to spend the money on it, it should be something that鈥檚 going to be used. I鈥檓 doing these and as long as the weather cooperates, we鈥檒l hopefully be cooking them over the bonfire afterwards 馃馃徏馃馃徏

Favors for October Wedding 1
  • Kelly
    VIP October 2020
    Kelly
    • Flag
    Delicious! Do it!
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    The Apple butter sounds delicious! 鈾ワ笍
  • D
    Super July 2020
    D
    • Flag
    Love applebutter. Also pumpkin butter is great too!
  • Elaine
    Dedicated October 2020
    Elaine
    • Flag
    Apple butter sounds good to me!
  • Kelsey
    Dedicated October 2020
    Kelsey
    • Flag
    Love it! We鈥檙e almost date twins, also going to do an edible favor but probably something chocolate! Apple butter sounds amazing. Caramel covered apples could be good too!
  • Jennifer
    Super September 2020
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    That's a great idea! We are doing lottery tickets. Fall 2020 here as well.
  • Caitlin
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Caitlin
    • Flag
    Hi!! Smiley smile
    so I have been a bridal mua for years and the thing I hear 90% of the time is that the regret spending money on favors!
    the apples are a great cost effective , cute and reasonable idea 馃槉鉂わ笍 Congrats!!
  • Andrea
    Super October 2019
    Andrea
    • Flag
    Looooooove Apple butter!
  • Laura
    Master October 2019
    Laura
    • Flag

I think that would be a great favor! My wedding is this October, and if I do favors it'll be mini apple pies. I think edible favors are appreciated by most guests

• J
    Master October 2019
    Jolie
    • Flag

Sounds yummy! I would love it! And keeps with the theme for sure Smiley smile

• A
    Savvy December 2021
    Amanda
    • Flag

I love apple butter - I usually buy it when it's available at the farmer's markets. Food favors are great because it's more likely the guests will take it and use it. Using a cute saying with the word apple as a tag I think is a sweet idea....one I saw was "Apple-y Ever After"

• A
    Devoted September 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    Mini pumpkins
  • Pattie
    Expert June 2020
    Pattie
    • Flag
    I adore that idea! Apple hill in California has a wonderful and delicious selection. One of my favorite places to visit!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles