Felicia
Dedicated September 2021

Engagement Photos

Felicia, on October 22, 2020 at 12:49 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 5
Saved Save
Hey brides!

My fiancé and I are taking our engagement photos at the beach during sunset. It’ll be in December, so maybe a little cold but hopefully not too cold since we live in Los Angeles.
Please post your engagement photos and outfits for inspiration! Bonus if your photos were taken at the beach!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Melanie, on October 22, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Engagement Photos 1

Here are a few of our engagement photos Smiley heart
  • Chrysta
    Master November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    We did not do our engagement photos at the beach, and to be honest I am definitely not a “beach person”.... BUT our photographer did a shoot with a couple on the beach and I am obsessed with them!! 😍
    Engagement Photos 2

• Dallas
    Devoted November 2020
    Dallas ·
    • Flag

Engagement Photos 3
    We had five engagement shoots soo here is just a few. I highly recommend a “popping” the champagne bottle photo. You can’t see in this photo (top middle) but our facial expressions were hilarious.

• Chrysta
    Master November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    Also, if it is chilly the day you take photos and you want to wear a dress, wear matching fleece-lined leggings under it! I did this for our engagement shoot and it worked so well! I also had a big warm coat I would put on between pictures if I got cold LOL
  • Melanie
    Dedicated April 2021
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    Engagement Photos 4
    Engagement Photos 5

Engagement Photos 6
    We also wore hockey jerseys but these were the outfits we had with the ocean / sand. Most of the others were closer to shore or in other locations. We did ours in October (a year ago exactly) and it was a little chilly but not terrible since it was only an hour.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics