So my April 18th shower has been postponed. It was being hosted at my MOH's parents house and I totally understand where they're coming from since they don't want my MOH's grandparents (or themselves, as they're both over 60) to get potentially exposed or infected. I'm fine with that, and I understand because I have elderly and immunocompromised loved ones as well.
(In fact, my sister is not cancelling her trip to NM for spring break to see her bf and I'm very angry that she could possibly bring this virus home with her and infect our 66 year old father who has health issues already.)
But, my wedding is May 23rd, at a public nature center. I don't know if they're closed or not, and I'm scared to even reach out and see if they are. I don't know what we would do if we had to postpone. I feel like it's maybe too early to contact our vendors and venue right now, and we really don't want to postpone our actual ceremony and marriage. I'm fine with having the reception and party later, but I still want to be married that day, at least.