So tonight we began our quest on dying our own sola flowers. Once we got the hang of it, it became pretty easy and things moved at a good pace. Tonight we did all the pinks, with the exception we have a few more sola flowers coming that will also need to be pink. Tomorrow we will do the orange ones. After everything is dry we can start assembling all of our projects. Photo is just some of the flowers we dyed tonight.
If you need to dye sola flowers..just mix acrylic paint with some water and then dip your flowers in. When you dip them, you have to do it rather quickly so the flower doesn't become too saturated and end up turning into mush.