Mrscol贸n
Super September 2019

Dog Memorial Wedding Bouquet Charm

Mrscol贸n, on August 8, 2018 at 11:51 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 27
Saved

My beautiful Daisy girl passed yesterday after 15 1/2 amazing years! My heart is broken but I am thankful and cherishing all the memories we have.

I would love to know how others have included a memory of their pup in their wedding day. I had planned to have a charm picture of her on my bouquet prior to her passing, and that is still what I would like to do. I just wondered if anyone else had done something.

If anyone has done the charm, I would love to know of some good places to find these items.

Here is a picture of my Daisy Smiley heart , as well as some pictures of inspiration that I am thinking. Thank you!

Dog Memorial Wedding Bouquet Charm 1

Dog Memorial Wedding Bouquet Charm 2

Dog Memorial Wedding Bouquet Charm 3

27 Comments

Latest activity by BB-H, on August 10, 2018 at 10:27 AM
  • Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara
    • Flag
    This literally made me tear up instantly im so sorry for the loss of your family member. She had the SWEETEST looking face. Id look on etsy. I hope you find one you love馃挄
  • K
    Beginner August 2018
    Kiersten
    • Flag
    So sorry to hear about your pup. Losing a beloved pet is one of the hardest things and she was adorable. I got my charm from an Etsy shop called the Glass Realm (Sandra Wallace.) Its beautiful and very high quality!
  • Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae
    • Flag
    I am so so sorry. I agree. Etsy should have lots of options.
  • K
    Devoted September 2018
    kNrYwC
    • Flag

I am adding a charm for each of my deceased grandparents (3) who I was super close to. I just received my charms - I ordered from DesignsbyTami on Etsy and am really pleased with how they came out. I paid $33 for 3 charms and shipping.

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe
    • Flag
    This is such a super adorable way to honor your Daisy. 馃挏
  • Malari
    Dedicated August 2018
    Malari
    • Flag
    I am so sorry for your loss Smiley sad I lost my 2 babies in the last year. We also have some cherished family members that have passed. We are doing a seat at the reception with a long stem rose over the place setting and frames with pictures of our passed loved ones. I am going to include my dogs in this.
  • Jen
    Savvy November 2018
    Jen
    • Flag
    I was planning to do a charm on my bouquet as well. Sorry for your loss. The furry people in our lives are so hard to say goodbye to.
  • Neens
    Devoted September 2018
    Neens
    • Flag
    She was so beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss! I love the bouquet charm you found, I think that will be a great way to include her and you can have some great photos with that in it. 鉂わ笍
  • KarenO
    Master June 2018
    KarenO
    • Flag

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I think that will be a beautiful remembrance of her on your special day. I really like that first charm.

I did bouquet charms for each of my grandmothers, who have been gone for some time now. I bought them at David's Bridal, but would recommend finding something on Etsy or even making one yourself.

I also made a memorial photo pin of H's mom, who has been gone for two years now. I thought he could either wear it with his bout, or pinned inside his jacket. I was inspired by Etsy and found the materials at Michael's.

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD
    • Flag

I'm so sorry for your loss. We are having normal favors, then dog treat favors for people to take home too. You could also put her picture on a table with a candle if you wanted?

• jaclynhannahxo
    Savvy June 2019
    jaclynhannahxo
    • Flag

This is so beautiful and something I would do as well. I have a 14 year old terrier/lhasa apso named Daisy Smiley heart I'm truly sorry for your loss, dogs are honestly gifts from heaven.

• queenbee
    VIP October 2018
    queenbee
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 so sorry to hear that! Sorry for the loss of your girl 鉂わ笍 We lost our baby girl Penny last year, she was only 6 and it was honestly the toughest time of my life. I made a charm from my favorite photo of her ever, and I鈥檓 putting it on my bouquet. I got the materials cheap from Hobby Lobby and am planning on adding a few beads or charms like the photo you attached as well to give it more character. I chose to make it instead of buying it so I could make it exactly how I wanted.

Dog Memorial Wedding Bouquet Charm 4
  • BB-H
    VIP September 2018
    BB-H
    • Flag

I'm very sorry for your loss. We had to put down my 13 year old Shepherd, Gunnar, almost a year ago. It's a very difficult time and I feel for you deeply.

I love the idea of incorporating her into your wedding day with a charm! I've seen some lovely ones on etsy and Amazon and have considered it myself, but it might make me too emotional.

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you, she really had the cutest face and was the absolute sweetest! I have found some nice ones on Etsy, and I think that is where I will end up getting one from. Smiley heart

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I just looked at their shop and they have great options!

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you. Etsy does have some great ones that I have found so far!

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I will take a look at their shop!

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you.Smiley heart

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! Sorry for your loss as well. It is so hard because they are part of the family! That's a beautiful way to include them in your wedding.

• Mrscol贸n
    Super September 2019
    Mrscol贸n
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you. I thought it would be a beautiful way to include her. How nice to hear that you are doing the same! It definitely is so hard saying goodbye.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics