The wedding is Dec 13, 2020. I wasn’t worried at all until recently and now I’m freaking out. It’s going to be in the greater Orlando area, but the problem is our guest list is 80% out of state— not exaggerated. With Florida’s high numbers, part of me wants to push through and whoever comes, comes. But this means that even members of the bridal party may not attend. If we postpone, it would be a “renewal”. But I’m not sure if COVID will be better by spring anyway, which is when we would like. If it’s any later than spring, I’m worried we’ll already be on the next chapter. SOS!!!!