We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Tori
Dedicated November 2020

diy Centerpiece Help

Tori, on August 15, 2020 at 11:53 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 1 10
Saved Save
diy Centerpiece Help 1
SOS! I’ve been trying so many things but I can’t seem to get my centerpiece to look right. We are having a rustic wedding with dashes of Disney. Each centerpiece has a different Disney love quote on it. Also, These aren’t my real flowers either. I’m planning on doing real baby’s breath and purple roses. I’m open to any suggestions!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Asia, on August 15, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  • Leanne
    Super September 2020
    Leanne ·
    • Flag
    I think it looks great! If it were me, I would put the small LED tea lights in gold mercury glass votives. I think they have them at dollar tree for cheap. Maybe sprinkle some purple rose petals around the greenery on the table.
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    I do agree with PP that votive holders should be used. But I also think that the style of frame could be changed to be more in line with the rustic look that you’re going for. Maybe adding a few flower blooms within the eucalyptus would help.
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag

I forgot to add the inspo pics....

diy Centerpiece Help 2
    diy Centerpiece Help 3

• Asia
    Devoted December 2021
    Asia ·
    • Flag
    I see beauty and the beast in this photo. Have you thought of doing mason jars with lights in the inside with a fake rose inside of the jar for centerpieces on top of the stump you have? With more candles of different heights?. That’s my idea of rustic and Disney

I see you have a small setup at home. Also think about the size of the tables for your reception when you are coming up with a design because those your design on the pic may seem full of its on a larger table it may be bare.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think it looks so good as is already
  • Amber
    Devoted January 2022
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    I think they look great already, the only thing I would suggest is moving the votive forward a little on the wood slice so that the objects are almost equally spaced.
  • Tori
    Dedicated November 2020
    Tori ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I do like those frames! Maybe I’ll try that
  • Tori
    Dedicated November 2020
    Tori ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh good point. I was thinking about wood burning our initials in the front... my dad has a wood burner. But my FH hand cut all the wood slices from our tree in the back, and I’m afraid I’ll ruin them 🙈
  • Tori
    Dedicated November 2020
    Tori ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    My MOH and mom said the same about it being so small... but I look at pictures and I kind like the small simple centerpieces. It makes me nervous that it’s smaller than I think. I’ve almost bought a cheap round tablecloth to lay out for sizing lol. I’m not a visual person at all, so I have to see it to understand proportions.
  • Asia
    Devoted December 2021
    Asia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Either use a similar sized table or larger because it’ll look super weird and you’ll be upset.... I’m visual too so I understand.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics