M
Devoted September 2021

Direct to Consumer Wedding Rings

Marianne, on May 6, 2021 at 11:37 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save

Has anyone bought their wedding rings from a direct-to-consumer company's website (i.e. not a national chain like Zales, etc.) that they'd recommend? And if Etsy, which shop? Mainly looking for FH's wedding band (in white gold), and I'm waffling over whether to order my band from the same Etsy shop FH got my engagement ring from or not (they don't have a lot of options). Thanks!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Catherine, on May 7, 2021 at 7:51 PM
  • Biaani
    Expert May 2021
    Biaani ·
    • Flag

Https://www.etsy.com/shop/Populent?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=454306388

got FH ring from them. it's a platinum low dome 6 mm band, so beautiful!! they had great service and arrived super quick.

• Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    If you have a jewlery district near you (most major cities do), I would go there. I live near NYC, and my husband wanted a relatively simple white gold band. I went to a gold findings store and bought his ring for just a little over the market price for gold by weight at the time, so it cost like $200 for a 14k white gold ring with a migraine edge.
  • Melody
    Expert April 2021
    Melody ·
    • Flag

I got my husband's customized ring through Revolution Jewelry. They're an online shop and even sent out sizers for free so we could make sure we were ordering the right size. His was black zirconium with a tire tread pattern and red inside the treads. I bought it during their Black Friday sale and it was about $440. They do have a lot of nice and simpler options for less though. Phenomenal service, and we actually got the ring before it was even estimated to ship out to us.

• G
    Dedicated August 2021
    Gianna ·
    • Flag
    I got my FH’s from Vansweden Jewelers. The customer service was amazing and the ring came within 2 days - great quality and FH loves it. Lots of options and affordable prices too!
  • Kyrie
    Dedicated May 2021
    Kyrie ·
    • Flag

We ordered ours off of etsy from the same shop my FH got my engagement ring from. They are absolutely gorgeous and impeccable work.

Direct to Consumer Wedding Rings 1Direct to Consumer Wedding Rings 2

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeddingRingsStore?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=649167168

• Catherine
    Dedicated September 2021
    Catherine ·
    • Flag
    My engagement ring and wedding band are both from Blue Nile and we’re incredibly happy with the quality, pricing, and customer service

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics