We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Charlotte
Just Said Yes October 2021

Destination in Hawaii

Charlotte, on July 3, 2020 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Saved Save

Anyone heading to Hawaii?

I am looking for a little guidance on which island has more to offer as far as sight seeing, fun things to do, venues, beaches, etc.

We've never been to Hawaii. Please share.

6 Comments

• Chelsea G
    Devoted March 2021
    Chelsea G Online ·
    • Flag
    Which island in Hawaii? Moody honeymooners go to maui since it’s more high end and relaxing but oahu has more to do, night life and touristy
  • Katlyn
    Devoted December 2020
    Katlyn ·
    • Flag

Each island has different things to do, so it's mostly what vibe you want. Maui is very romantic and relaxing with lots of shopping, and there is also a national park where you go to watch the sunrise/sunset. It is absolutely beautiful. Oahu is where Honolulu is, so there is more of a night life and there is shopping, the University of Hawaii aquarium, and Waikiki Beach. The Big Island is very volcanic and you can take a trip up to the observatory on the volcano. Half the island is tropical and the other half is rocky. There is also a hike you can take to visit the lava flow. No matter where you go there will be plenty of water sports and beaches.

• Reena
    Expert February 2021
    Reena ·
    • Flag
    I’ve only been to Oahu and the Big Island. I love the Big Island. It’s not as crowded. The Volcanic National Park is fantastic. There are a few black sand beaches and a green sand beach. I recommend looking into the Hawaii Revealed guide books. You can get them from Amazon. I think there is one for each island.
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I went to Oahu and Kauai and Oahu is far better for it you want the nightlife
  • Charlotte
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Charlotte ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!!

• A
    Super February 2020
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    We loved Kauai, we even got married there. We’ve also been to Oahu, but we definitely liked the slow paced, quiet Kauai environment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles