Nicole
Master September 2020

Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns!

Nicole, on February 17, 2020 at 5:36 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 107

Fit n flares are some of my all-time favorite dresses. They hug a woman's curves so well and add a little sexiness to the wedding day. When I was shopping, I knew that was the silhouette for me! If you have a fit n flare dress, drop a picture of it here! I can't wait to swoon over all the pretty...

Fit n flares are some of my all-time favorite dresses. They hug a woman's curves so well and add a little sexiness to the wedding day. When I was shopping, I knew that was the silhouette for me! If you have a fit n flare dress, drop a picture of it here! I can't wait to swoon over all the pretty dresses!

cfb_1367537.jpg

107 Comments

• Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Such a great dress, Margarie! I love that you added the cathedral veil; I think they really make the curves of the dress stand out! Beautiful!

• Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Nooo, Jasmine! How weird that they can't give you the designer or anything; is it an in-house designer, I wonder? I can't imagine not having at least a picture of my gown! How long until you get to see it in person?

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh, no. I've tried the dress on! It's just my photo with the sample isn't exactly internet worthy because I couldn't even close up the back and the cups in the front weren't my size so it just looks really silly lol. I wanted to have a decent professional photo of someone else wearing it to show people the true details on the dress.

They got all my measurements and stuff so now I'm just waiting until it arrives so I can try it on in all it's accurate-sized glory lol. It's like a 5-6 month production run ssssoooo I'm just here, waiting. I'm super excited and quite nervous. I've only showed a couple of close family and friends but I'm dying for my first fitting so I can blast it to the world lol.

• Margarie
    Dedicated October 2021
    Margarie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much ☺️ Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns! 1

• Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Haha, I totally get that. At least you have a picture for your benefit! How much time do you have left in the 5-6 month production? Did you just order it or has it been a little while? You'll have to spam away at us once you get to try it on for the first time!

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I most definitely will. I just bought the dress Sunday 😭
  • Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Aaaghghgh! Nooooo! Such a long wait right now! But it'll be here before you know it!

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I know!! That's exactly how I feel lol. I'll do my best to not think about it.

• Danielle
    Expert November 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I Smiley heart Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

The details on your dress are GORGEOUS, Andrea! It looks amazing on you Smiley love

• Kara
    Dedicated September 2020
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you, you are too kind! ☺️
  • Kara
    Dedicated September 2020
    Kara ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!! 🤗
  • Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I am so happy that you are finally becoming the woman you knew you were meant to be! Smiley heart Don't stress yourself too much about the padding. Find something that is comfortable because you are going to rock everything you wear anyway! BUT I usually get mine from Victoria's secret. They seem to have the best bras with extra padding/push up. A little pricey but they last a long time. Smiley smile

• Don
    Super February 2021
    Don ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Catherine, I have an appointment tonight for a fitting at VS, I'm super excited!!! 👙 😍👠💅
  • Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Is that Bridals by Lori?
  • Andrea
    Savvy July 2021
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yup!!! It sure is!!😍🥰
  • Maureen
    Dedicated October 2021
    Maureen ·
    • Flag

Here is my dress!

Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns! 2

• Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    So pretty, Maureen! I love that you chose an untraditional color! The purple is beautiful!
  • Maureen
    Dedicated October 2021
    Maureen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! We are doing a Gothic themed wedding, and I didn't want white, ivory or blush.
  • Allie
    VIP November 2021
    Allie ·
    • Flag
    Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns! 3
    Delicious and Curvalicious! Show Off Your Fit n Flare Gowns! 4
    Yayyyy I officially get to join this thread!!! I’ve always loved mermaids but I NEVER thought I could pull one off. Then I put this dress on and that was it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics