Shannon
Dedicated October 2019

Day of emergency kit

Shannon, on October 6, 2019 at 2:12 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Hello all!! I’m 13 days away (ahhh!) and I’m just wondering, what are some day of emergency essentials? Like things to remember to bring. Safety pins, bra tape, etc.

5 Comments

• Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny ·
    • Flag
    Heres a couple lists from pinterest. Any items that are on all 3 i would definitely include

Day of emergency kit 1

Day of emergency kit 2

Day of emergency kit 3
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    Definitely tooth picks or floss because that's useful aha for when you eat and have things in your teeth
  • Krissyl
    Devoted October 2019
    Krissyl ·
    • Flag
    Absolutely have a mini sewing kit with scissors. I just got married on friday and it was needed by a few people! I also used some mints, spray deodorant and vaseline for blisters from my shoes! Aspirin is always a good idea, as well as water and a snack since it's a long day!
  • Futuremrsmccormack
    Super February 2020
    Futuremrsmccormack ·
    • Flag
    White chalk, anti diarrhea meds, sewing kit. A dry wash cloth. I used this to rub black scuffs off of my best friend's train before she walked down the aisle. The friction will lighten it, and unlike a stain remover kit, or chalk, you don't have to worry about it messing up the fabric.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

We used safety pins, individual flossers, and hair pins out of our safety kit!

Comment on this discussion