We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amelia
Savvy June 2020

Creative Guest Book Ideas??

Amelia, on July 22, 2019 at 12:51 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 13
Saved Save

I am totally unsure of what to do for a guest book. Wedding is in Estes Park, CO and I want to try and incorporate something local. I have seen wooden signs, local whiskey barrels, etc. If you have any amazing ideas please let me know!

13 Comments

Latest activity by JENNIFER, on August 11, 2019 at 2:22 AM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I had a canvas with a tree on it and people thumbprinted on it to "leaf their mark on our love tree to help it grow" aha
  • Shar
    Beginner October 2019
    Shar ·
    • Flag
    We both love puzzles, and I found on Etsy a puzzle that everyone signs a piece. It’s pretty cool.
  • Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag

You called mine out - we're getting married in a distillery, and using a whiskey barrel head as our guest book. I think it'll only really be big enough for people to sign their names, but I'm still really excited about getting to hang it in our house afterwards.

• Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

FH is a big hunter so we're going to have a family friend paint a deer, our names, and our wedding date on a canvas for the guestbook! This is our inspo pic. We'll have all the guests fingerprint the antlers, but we'll probably have to have a lot more antlers since we're planning on 175 people at the wedding.

Deer GuestbookCreative Guest Book Ideas?? 1

• PrissiePants
    Dedicated May 2021
    PrissiePants ·
    • Flag

My fiance is a wine drinker so we have been saving up corks. We are planning on doing a guest book like the picture below. A shadow box with etched glass that will hold the corks. I found it on etsy.

wine cork guest bookCreative Guest Book Ideas?? 2

• Destiera
    Devoted March 2020
    Destiera ·
    • Flag
    Were going to be using a Globe! I was going to paint it blue and have everyone sign with gold sharpies. I was also going to DIY my own simple guest book instead of buying one for those who may struggle signing the globe. I thought it would be a nice decoration in our future home. Smiley smile
  • A
    Devoted August 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    We're using postcards for ours! Would be great with your location 😊 I also added in a mailbox for people to put them in when they are done
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

You can probably custom order a local map poster from Etsy! Then your guests can write their names on it and you can display it at home. FH and I are doing this, but with a wold map because we love international traveling Smiley smile

• Bridget
    VIP August 2019
    Bridget ·
    • Flag

Estes park is amazing, great pick on location!! As far as the guest book goes I really wanted to do the polaroid book but after thinking about cost and all that I decided I didn't want to spend all that sooo I made a guest book on shutterfly using our engagement photos. Its expected delivery is tomorrow and I cannot wait!

• Rachel
    Dedicated September 2019
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

We ordered our canvas guestbook tree from Etsy. I've seen some on Etsy where they will do a silhouette of a city or landscape in the background. It might be a good option to look into. And after the wedding you can display it in your house.Creative Guest Book Ideas?? 3

• Whitney
    Savvy February 2020
    Whitney ·
    • Flag

If you and your FH are drinkers why not try and go to a local brewery and see if they have something to purchase that everyone can sign.

• Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·
    • Flag

We had a wood puzzle made specifically for us in the shape of a tree. The leafy part is where guests will sign and the trunk is carved with a heart that contains our names and wedding date. We love putting puzzles together and there is something about trees for us so it was pretty perfect. After the big day we will assemble the puzzle and use glue and a frame to keep it together to hang on the wall.

One of my favorite ideas that I have seen (other than ours of course) is a large frame with glass that is etched with the couple's names and date that guests can sign to be hung later.

• JENNIFER
    Super May 2019
    JENNIFER ·
    • Flag
    We had a Disney themed wedding. I found this canvas of Disney love songs and used that as our guest book. I didn’t want a traditional signature book ‘cause it would of just went in storage. This canvas we will hang in our home

Creative Guest Book Ideas?? 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles