We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kayla
Devoted November 2020

Covid Insert

Kayla, on July 30, 2020 at 1:50 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 9
Saved Save

I'm sure all of us who have recently sent our or are getting ready to send out invites have dealt with this same issue. What, if anything, did you put on your invite or detail card about Covid? I feel like we need to do an insert, but am at a complete loss as to how to phrase it.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Suzie, on August 3, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  • Neeva
    Rockstar September 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag

We included this insert

Covid Insert 1

• Raleigh
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Raleigh ·
    • Flag
    On my RSVP I put at the bottom please check wedding website for updates on COVID
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

You're right - you're definitely not the only one thinking about this! Smiley laugh

Here are a few other conversations where I've seen great wording examples: Covid wedding invitation insert, Wedding Invite Covid-19 Card Message, and Covid insert? 💌

• Leanne
    Rockstar September 2020
    Leanne ·
    • Flag
    Make a free wedding website if you haven’t yet (we used minted and added the $15 url customization). I printed on my invite “full details at (website link)”. There’s an option with minuted to our an”announcement” on the top of the homepage. I created a page for “social distancing” and outlined in super detail our concern for guest safety, and all the measures we have put in place
  • Leanne
    Rockstar September 2020
    Leanne ·
    • Flag
    Sorry typo: *an option with minted to put an announcement
  • Amanda
    Dedicated October 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    I included a detail card with my wedding invites and at the bottom it has details about how we are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
  • L
    Super October 2020
    Leslie ·
    • Flag

I am including a Details card. It says For last minute information, health considerations and hotel accommodations please visit out website: blah blah

On our website it gives details: all guests must wear mask when not eating or drinking. The venue reserves the right for temperature checks and other health monitoring. Please keep the health and safety of others in mind throughout the event.

If you prefer to attend virtually, please provide your email to be invited to our private viewing.

• J
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Joseph ·
    • Flag

Hi! I added something to my RSVP cards, "please provide best contact information in case any changes may occur due to the pandemic" (I don't like the term "COVID19"... lol its mean sounding!).

I know others have yes, just put an additional printout of something like this too, but thankfully I had not ordered mine yet and just put it in smaller font on the bottom of the RSVP- no extra line, figure people would write anywhere or on the back if they need more more.

Good luck!

• Suzie
    Super October 2020
    Suzie ·
    • Flag

We are having a 20 person micro-wedding this year, and I just put on our details card “We are hosting a small gathering of twenty people to allow for social distancing.” I figure this may help people decide if they feel comfortable attending with a small number of people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles