We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

K
Beginner October 2022

Couples getting married on October 15, 2022

Keah, on August 11, 2020 at 11:31 PM Posted in Planning 0 2
Saved Save
Hey everyone! I guess we are all "date twins." I wanted to know where you are at with your wedding planning, venues, location, dress shopping etc. With COVID putting a damper on everything, I don't know where to begin as many venues are not responding to me. I'm not sure if it's because the date is so far away, or no one is answering emails because they're temporarily closed. What have been your experiences so far?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on August 31, 2020 at 11:09 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Keah! Things are definitely still wacky right now so I'd give them lots of time to respond - but they should still respond to your inquires!

While you're waiting on your date twins, here are some other discussions where you can also connect with couples planning for 2022:

Am I planning too early?

Will 2022 be safe?

2022 Wedding - Should I start officially planning or wait?
    2022 Brides - What's your date and theme?

• Ashley
    Just Said Yes October 2022
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Hey! We sent our date in 2022 before COVID happened because we want to pay off loans and finish school. So far we only have a venue and we also made that decision preCOVID. We have still only talked to our venue and no other vendors because its almost under 2 years away. We never had an issue with venues not communicating with us due to how far the date is. Hope that helps you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles