Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank-you!
  • D
    Super July 2020
    D ·
    • Flag
    Slow! Looking at catering now. We are currently working on STDs, like writing out the envelopes.
    When I signed up on wedding wire there were less than 200 couples with our date. Now it's more than 4,000! A lot of people in 8 months.
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hey Tiffany!

Welcome to the WeddingWire community Smiley smile

Your save the dates look great! Did you make them yourself or have someone else make them?

Why did you and your FS choose the 4th of July for your wedding? Is there any particular reason apart from it being a holiday? Smiley smile

• Tiffany
    Savvy July 2020
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey! Thanks and we made them in a app and we chose 4th of July because we wanted fireworks lol
  • Ann-Marie
    Savvy July 2020
    Ann-Marie ·
    • Flag
    We're getting married July 4, 2020! Its the (4th) anniversary of when we met!

Couples getting married on July 4, 2020 2
  • Sylenthia
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Sylenthia ·
    • Flag
    That's So Very Cute!!
  • Jnnlopez
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Jnnlopez ·
    • Flag
    Pretty good! Having a brunch wedding at our venue! Photographer and videographer booked! Save the dates were sent out a week ago. Next on our list is finding a DJ and then starting my dress hunt.

Couples getting married on July 4, 2020 3
  • Azzie
    Savvy July 2020
    Azzie ·
    • Flag
    Wow! Can’t believe so many folks getting married on the 4th, LOL. I’ve booked so many things, just finalized on save the date cards, booked my photographer/videographer, makeup artist, venue, hotel wedding block and I need to finalize on booking the church. But still so much to do..
  • Maggie
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    We're getting married on the 4th as well after 10 years together. We've booked our photographer, dj, officiant, catering, floral and hair/makeup. We just got the sneak peeks from our engagement session and I'm quite frankly obsessed.

Couples getting married on July 4, 2020 4
  • Azzie
    Savvy July 2020
    Azzie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Beautiful picture.

• Ann-Marie
    Savvy July 2020
    Ann-Marie ·
    • Flag
    Just about everything is done! Just ordered my dress a little over a week ago!
  • Annajoy
    Devoted July 2020
    Annajoy ·
    • Flag

Got engaged on Oct 13, 2019 and also getting married on July 4, 2020.

Wanted to shoot off fireworks but we definitely cannot afford that Smiley xd

• Sherry
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Sherry ·
    • Flag
    It’s going good. How’s yours going?
  • Tania
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Tania ·
    • Flag
    Omg so stressful for me because I am having a baby March 3rd so planning and pregnant has been interesting. I had to actually fire my first wedding venue because their guidelines was no to everything that I wanted and envisioned. So glad to see others are ahead of the game. We are steam rolling now. Now that I have a new venue I can breathe a lot more.

Comment on this discussion