Hello wedding date twins!
I have a dilemma and am in need of some advice. My April 9th wedding has been postponed due to Covid-19. Have any of you had to postpone your wedding? What dates are you looking at? I’m hoping this will get better by summer time so I’m thinking June or July but I’m lost. I’d like to keep it on a Thursday because my venue is very busy and charges double for weekends.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Budget
A Detailed Wedding Budget Breakdown Based on Real Couples’...
We explain the average wedding budget breakdown percentages so you can determine...
Places to Celebrate
20 Forest Wedding Venues for Couples Who Love the Great...
If you're looking for stunning scenery to serve as your wedding backdrop, check...