A
Dedicated October 2020

Cold wedding day

Adriana, on October 8, 2020 at 1:48 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 11
Saved
It looks like it’s going to be pretty chilly at our wedding and it will be outdoors, what do y’all suggest for me to wear to keep warm (after the ceremony and some pictures)? Here is my dress 😊

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kari, on October 9, 2020 at 2:29 PM
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

Your photos didn't attach.

• A
    Dedicated October 2020
    Adriana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oops, they must not have uploaded! Here they are 😊Cold wedding day 1

Cold wedding day 2

• V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

Is the entire wedding going to be outside or just the ceremony? If it is just the ceremony, depending how cold it is going to be I would probably just deal with the cold.

• A
    Dedicated October 2020
    Adriana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The reception will be in a barn with some tables outside, I get cold super easy so I know I'm going to be freezing lol
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I totally get it. I get cold rather easily as well. My only other suggestion would be some type of shawl, but it might look kind of strange since you are wearing a long sleeved dress with floral appliques. I would recommend having heaters for the tables that are going to be outside otherwise your guests will be cold. Do you have a completely indoor option so you and your guests aren't freezing?

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Adrianna! You could wear a faux fur wrap, or I think a colorful pashmina could look really good:

Cold wedding day 3

Photo by Miss I DO

Cold wedding day 4

Photo by Miks Sels Photography

• Adrienne
    Dedicated October 2021
    Adrienne ·
    • Flag
    Love your dress!!!! I actually been thinking the same thing about mine which looks very similar to yours. I wasnt sure about what to wear with it either that would look good with sleeves, and i was worried the fur was too much for october wedding but thinking a blanket wrap like this would look good...

Either plaid or a nice ivory color i think fits the fall. But u could match your colors...
    What color is your dress?
  • Adrienne
    Dedicated October 2021
    Adrienne ·
    • Flag
    Looks like the pic didnt load...

• Adrienne
    Dedicated October 2021
    Adrienne ·
    • Flag
    Sorry 3rd times a charm hopefully (phone wont let me edit either 😅 Cold wedding day 5

• Katie
    Rockstar August 2020
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    Outdoor heaters would be beautiful!! You could serve hot coffee or hot cocoa to keep guests warm. Went to a wedding years ago outdoors in chilly October and they had heaters and it was so cozy!!! Love your wedding dress 😘🍁Cold wedding day 6

• Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag

I think a fur shawl, wrap, bolero (whatever you want to call it) looks so regal on top of a formal dress for cold temperatures.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics