Cevana
Just Said Yes April 2022

Best friend doesn't like the color of the dress she'll be wearing?

Cevana, on December 16, 2019 at 5:55 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 44

My wedding is about two years away, so naturally, my Finace and I have changed the color scheme a couple times. We have the time. So we've finally settled on a color palette and my besr friend who is a bridesmaid is constantly complaining about the color she has to wear. She keeps saying she doesn't...

My wedding is about two years away, so naturally, my Finace and I have changed the color scheme a couple times. We have the time. So we've finally settled on a color palette and my besr friend who is a bridesmaid is constantly complaining about the color she has to wear. She keeps saying she doesn't want to look ugly and that the shade of green is too light for her. She actually had the audacity to ask me to change the colors to suit her better! I'm so upset about this. What do I do??

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

44 Comments

• Kalynne
    Savvy July 2021
    Kalynne ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree, it’s tote day and all, but there will be bigger things to tackle... and colors have already changed twice. She’s in the wedding party bc she is important to you, is it really worth making someone else feel awful?
  • Cevana
    Just Said Yes April 2022
    Cevana ·
    • Flag
    I guess this is an edit.

I found out some shady stuff from her and things she’s done behind my back so we’re no longer friends.
    So that takes care of that issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Samantha
    Just Said Yes July 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Sounds like she isn’t a very good best friend. The day is not about her, it’s about you and whatever you wish for. I think you need to be brutally honest about this.
  • Jessica
    Savvy November 2021
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Nope. Not her wedding. She doesn’t need to be in it if she doesn’t like it. It’s about standing by your friend and loved one on their special day not looking like a model.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics