We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Rebeca
Dedicated October 2020

Best deals on wedding invitations

Rebeca, on July 6, 2019 at 6:55 PM Posted in Planning 0 23
Saved Save
When is the best time to get a good deal on wedding invitations? Do they usually have deals on Black Friday or cyber Monday? Our wedding is not until October of 2020 so I definitely have plenty of time to shop around, but Ann’s bridal bargains just had a 25% off and now I’m afraid I missed out on a good deal.

23 Comments

Latest activity by Rebeca, on July 7, 2019 at 9:34 PM
  • Heather
    Expert October 2019
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    Vistaprint just had 40% off invites. I took advantage of that, but my wedding is October this year. I saw a lot of sales around May-June for a lot of different sites. Vistaprint just happened to have the best sale, and I was very happy with them.
  • Hannah
    Rockstar July 2019
    Hannah Online ·
    • Flag
    I got my invitations from Ann's Bridal Bargains on Cyber Monday for 30% off.
  • Cristy
    Master May 2021
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

Shutterfly is having a 40% off sale right now. I've got my invitation and design picked out and saved with Ann's, but I'm waiting for a better sale. In the meantime, I'm going to look at Shutterfly.

• Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you, I’ll check it out!
  • Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena ·
    • Flag
    I went through Vistaprint!!
    They have a category at the top of their page in red lettering that says “deals”. Scroll through and find the one for invitations and stationary. When I ordered mine it was a 25%. It always changes though so you may get lucky like PP who got 40% 😪
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

Look into Vistaprint, they have sales all the time! They also have a big biannual event where EVERYTHING is 50% off! I recommend signing up for emails and to keep an eye on sales.

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

If you haven't already, you can also check out Zazzle

• Fmv
    Super October 2020
    Fmv ·
    • Flag
    Following this post! I am getting married October 2020 as well and am looking for when the best deals are.
    I already ordered my save the dates from vista print during a 50% off sale. So im hoping they have another good sale.
    Otherwise i found some good invites on anns bridal bargain just waiting for a sale
  • Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I will do that
  • Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’ll keep you posted if I come across anything good 😊
  • Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have checked out everything. I’m just waiting on a good deal
  • Z
    Devoted November 2019
    Zoe ·
    • Flag
    Zazzle almost always has some sort of deal going on. I was about to order 135 invitations for about $195
  • Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Good Luck!

• Christine
    Dedicated April 2020
    Christine ·
    • Flag
    I usually use vistaprint but the shipping was to much . The sales are great but when you go to check out boom shipping adds up so I ordered mine from zazzle and got free shipping ! It was alot cheaper then anywhere else. I only.found out about zazzle on here a week ago .
  • Jamie
    Beginner April 2021
    Jamie ·
    • Flag

Vistaprint, Shutterfly, Zazzle, and all those types of sites always have deals throughout the year. Minted, which is typically more expensive, even has good sales. I ordered my save the dates from Shutterfly and got 60% off! Have you heard of or used Honey and Ebates? They will find coupons and cash back for you. That's how I found the 60% off coupon for Shutterfly.

• Rebeca
    Dedicated October 2020
    Rebeca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow! No I have not. Thank you for sharing
  • Michelle
    Super August 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Ann's Bridal Bargains has sales all the time. They almost always have a 30% off sale and most of their invitations come with free postcard style RSVP cards. We got 150 STDs and 150 invitations with the RSVP cards for about $139.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles