Cindy
Super October 2018

Bah!!! And it was amazing!!

Cindy, on October 19, 2018 at 1:49 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 6
Saved Save
We got back from our honeymoon this past Sunday and did not want it to ever end!! We did a carnival cruise and it was absolutely perfect!! But back to reality unfortunately 馃槱馃槱 here鈥檚 some photos
below

we went to Belize, Honduras and grand Cayman Islands. My favorite part was getting to finally interact with monkeys something I鈥檝e been wanting to do for years!!

Bah!!! And it was amazing!! 1

Bah!!! And it was amazing!! 2

Bah!!! And it was amazing!! 3

Bah!!! And it was amazing!! 4

6 Comments

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam

Oh my goodness, Cindy! Your honeymoon looks incredible! Wow, you did so many fun things by the looks of it! What was your favorite thing that you did? Did you try anything new?

• Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! It was . In Belize we visited some ancient ruins which was cool to see and in Honduras we got to go to a jungle and play with Monkeys which was my favorite part!! And of course relaxing and enjoying every moment 馃榿馃榿
  • M.W.
    VIP June 2019
    M.W.

Congratulations!

• Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly

Wow, looks like it was an amazing honeymoon Cindy!! I've always wanted to go to Belize! So glad you were able to play with monkeys, how cool!! Thanks so much for sharing and happy to hear it was an amazing trip!! Hope you are enjoying married life!

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla

Yay!!! It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great time on your trip!

Thanks for posting photos!!

Comment on this discussion