My date is August 22nd. I keep going through phases of being totally fine and calm to completely spiraling. We decided that we’ll reevaluate everything if/when the national ban for public gatherings is lifted (I think it’s in about 6-8 weeks?) because everything right now is changing by the day. Hang in there everyone!!
We’re October 24 2020 and I’m nervous . My bachelorette party was suppose to be in New Orleans Essence Festival and they just postponed! Hopefully We'll know more by June. Wishing you the best! Praying for all of us!