Elizabeth
Dedicated February 2020

Aruba!!

Elizabeth, on July 10, 2019 at 1:31 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 8
Saved Save
Any must do places in Aruba?? We will be there for 6 days and would like to venture out of the all inclusive a day or two.

8 Comments

• Stephanie
    Dedicated May 2020
    Stephanie ·

I've done the the party bus twice, sunset cruise and you can never go wrong with a beach massage. It's a fun island! Enjoy!

www.kukookunuku.com

• Amanda
    Super May 2018
    Amanda ·

I just got back from a friend's wedding in Aruba and my favorite thing we did was the Jolly Pirate snorkeling excursion!

• Hannah
    VIP July 2019
    Hannah ·
    I 2nd the sunset cruise. Also, hit up Eagle Beach. If you want something more adventurous, take a jeep excursion to the natural pool on the other side of the island. That was fun. I suggest you bring water shoes and sneakers. The one we did included going to the national park, the natural pool, the area where the natural bridge used to be, and the old fort. I don't remember the name of the tour company, but there are several.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hi there Elizabeth

Check out this section about Aruba on WeddingWire honeymoons - Aruba Honeymoons. There is a bunch of ideas of things to do

Are you going on honeymoon directly after the wedding?

• Jennifer
    VIP September 2020
    Jennifer ·
    FH won a 5 day/6 night all inclusive from Divi that we are using as a getaway/8yr Anniversary trip, end of September- October.
    Am following to see if there is anything that is a MUST from this company, or to do there....
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated February 2020
    Elizabeth ·
    Thank you so so much!!!
  • Lacey
    Savvy May 2020
    Lacey ·

What is your all inclusive resort called?! I am looking into all-inclusive resorts and I don't even know where to start?! Are there any amenities you suggest necessary?!

• Elizabeth
    Dedicated February 2020
    Elizabeth ·
    View Quoted Comment
    We decided on riu palace Antilles. It’s the over 18 all inclusive. We booked the updated villas (junior superior suites). They have their own building and pool. Super excited.

Comment on this discussion