Skip to main content
Kelsey
Just Said Yes June 2021

Arch Decor diy

Kelsey, on March 2, 2021 at 11:47 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 12
Saved

Anyone tried doing flowers for wedding arches? I feel like it seems like no big deal but is actually pretty complicated. If you have made an arrangement, seen a something on how to do it, or know how to get one cheaply drop it down below!!!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 3, 2021 at 1:02 PM
  • Tone
    Devoted July 2021
    Tone ·
    • Flag
    Arch Decor diy 1
    I made mine with some floral foam block floral wire and a combination of 1. clearance vines from micheals (end of the season sales are great for florals) 2. filler flowers from walmart and 3. a box of flowers from lings moment If you use the floral block I would recommend hanging it while arranging because the block can shift downwards because of the weight and it helps to get a more accurate idea of placement.

• Elizabeth
    Dedicated April 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag
    Follow NooZay Decor on YouTube, she's amazing and gives you step by step even includes where to purchase every item she uses
  • Sharonda
    Rockstar January 2021
    Sharonda ·
    • Flag
    Arch Decor diy 2
    I made mine by securing flowers and greenery to pool noodles with glue and zip ties. I purchased the arch from Efavormart.com, the pool noodles from Dollar Tree, and the flowers and greenery from Michael’s. It was fairly easy to arrange and put together. I spent a few hours over a couple of weekends to put it together.
  • Michelle
    Master April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    You ladies are very talented!
  • Celina
    Dedicated October 2021
    Celina ·
    • Flag
    I’m looking into doing my own decor for an arch instead of paying 175 to have it done. I found the fabric I want for it just have to find the right flowers. That hoop one looks so professional
  • Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    Arch Decor diy 3
    You can use this and then add fabric draping over it like the picture below minus the floral Arch Decor diy 4

• Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    And instead of the floral on the top you can get creative and just do multiple layers on fabric draping or something.
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Nice job!!
  • Sharonda
    Rockstar January 2021
    Sharonda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! I was so proud of my work because I am not crafty at all. I gave myself plenty of time (and I had my crafty sister on standby in case I needed her. Lol!!)
  • Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

Our florist put greenery and a few flowers around ours. We figured it was better to leave it to the professional.

• Megan
    Dedicated February 2023
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Following this! I’d love to see what everyone did to get ideas for myself too!! 😍
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated July 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I'm going to be doing my own and I've been searching YouTube for tutorials and from what I found this one seems to be the best. It's what I'll be following along with when the time comes at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY27zsbABRQ&list=LL&index=3&t=2s

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics