M
Savvy May 2020

Anyone use the Budget-bride.com $100 package for flowers?

Michelle, on October 17, 2019 at 12:31 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
We're doing a backyard wedding. Believe it or not, my FH is like "we've got to have lots of flowers." I'm more of the mindset that flowers are a splurge. A must for the bridal party only, and centerpieces can be candles or lanterns instead. We have set a modest budget, and while we can afford more, I don't want to fall into the trap of constantly upping our budget.

I'm wondering about the $100 package from budget-bride for the bridal party. I couldn't find any real wedding photos of them online. Has anyone done this before? Photos appreciated!

FYI, FH may push back on this one a little, but I think I want fake vs. real. I want to be able to order in advance to make sure they're gorgeous, and don't want to deal with a real floral disaster (wilted flowers, late delivery, etc. on the day of). Going for Bridechilla here!

7 Comments

• Monique
    Rockstar December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    I ordered From them! I chose To design my bouquet not to do the 100$ package. Here is my bouquet.

Anyone use the Budget-bride.com $100 package for flowers? 1

Anyone use the Budget-bride.com $100 package for flowers? 2
  • Rebecca
    Super August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Yep! Plus we got the centerpieces, as well:

Anyone use the Budget-bride.com $100 package for flowers? 3

Anyone use the Budget-bride.com $100 package for flowers? 4

Anyone use the Budget-bride.com $100 package for flowers? 5

Highly recommend. No one noticed the bouquets were fake - the company was super responsive and helpful, and it was very affordable. We spent under $500 for everything.
  • M
    Savvy May 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for the pics! Very beautiful flowers!
  • M
    Savvy May 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Those are gorgeous. Thank you! I think I'll speak to FH about giving it a shot. Were you able to choose the flowers? I saw that you can obviously choose colors. Did you find the colors shown online were accurate in person?
  • Rebecca
    Super August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

The colors are very true - you can also order a sample, if you'd like.

You can order scents - we did not, because half the reason we got fakes were because of allergies..

I honestly don't know about flowers. I think it depends on the package you get. The website has a chat function, and there is usually someone online during west coast business hours. It was often the same person (I think it's a super small company), and they remembered me. The delivery was also MUCH quicker than anticipated. Seriously, can't recommend enough.

• Renee
    Super November 2020
    Renee ·
    • Flag

I'm checking out the webpage now and if you click what main color you want off to the left side, a bunch of pictures come up and you can chose different options. I know it's not part of the $100 set but maybe that will help give you an idea on what you'd be getting

• Renee
    Super November 2020
    Renee ·
    • Flag

I also found some really nicely priced flowers on dhgate. I'm thinking about ordering from them due to my florist taking so long to respond to everything

Comment on this discussion