Savvy September 2019

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding?

, on July 10, 2019 at 6:28 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 23
Saved Save
My dog Shiloh is going to be our ring bearer. He is working hard in his walking down the aisle training but is easily distracted and takes off if he sees a squirrel. (Our wedding is outdoor) He is otherwise a good boy. Anyone else including their fur babies in their big day? Show me your fur babies!

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 1

23 Comments

• Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica ·
    OMG he is so cute!! We had ours in our engagement photos and are going to have them at the camp where we're getting married so we can get photos after the ceremony with them. I wanted to have them in the ceremony but I think it will stress them out (one is really anxious.. Like her momma lol) so we're just going to do some photos ♥️

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 2
  • Kimberly
    Expert April 2020
    Kimberly ·

How adorbs is he!! I tried to get my Brooklyn as a flower girl but my church (Catholic church) didn't allow it. So i'm going to try to include her in some engagement photos

My little peanutAnyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 3

• Morgan
    Savvy March 2020
    Morgan ·
    This is my baby she’s gonna be our ring bearer too!

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 4
  • Monique
    VIP December 2019
    Monique ·
    My friend had her dog in the wedding and had someone carry her so she would not run off. Have you considered this?
  • Monique
    VIP December 2019
    Monique ·
    Also...such a cute outfit!!
  • Angela
    Expert June 2019
    Angela ·
    This is our flower girl Lucy. 😊

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 5
  • Savvy September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg omg omg!!!!❤️❤️❤️ We have a very elderly pug who will be featured I. Our wedding and coming down the aisle in a little red wagon. I’m a sucker for the flat faced breeds! So cute! Thank you for sharing! 😃

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 6
  • Savvy September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    What a cutie! I love those little legs and that happy face! She’s so sweet! ❤️
  • Savvy September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow she’s beautiful! Is she a boarder collie?? Love this photo! Thank you for sharing!
  • Savvy September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • Savvy September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s awesome! Your dogs are beautiful! Our jack Russell is skittish but highly motivated by food/ toys so we’ll see how it goes. Love that you guys are including both dogs in the photos on your big day! Love seeing loving dog parents!❤️
  • E
    Savvy November 2019
    Erica ·
    I wish, but alas, we have beagles.😪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
    #nobarkingallowed
    #nohowlinginchurch

• Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara Online ·

I think our pup would be stressed and/or pull as quickly as she could down the aisle and try to jump and give us a hug haha. So I think we'll skip having her in the wedding, but she's 100% coming beforehand for pictures.

• September186
    Devoted September 2019
    September186 ·
    OMG he is adorable!!! Love the tux lol

I wish we can include my dog, but she is a bit anxious in new environments and around new people. Not sure she can make it down the aisle either without a few detours.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·

Oh my gosh, he is SO cute!!!!!

What breed of dog is he?

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·
    View Quoted Comment

She is beautiful

• A
    Dedicated May 2020
    Abigail ·
    View Quoted Comment

She is beautiful!!

• A
    Dedicated May 2020
    Abigail ·

Our best guyAnyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 7

We want Bear to be there after the first look in the morning (little fam time before mom and dad get married) and then after the ceremony we will have pictures with him. He gets homesick and "over it" so we will have someone take him home or to grandmas after photos and before the reception.

• A
    Master October 2019
    Angelena ·

Ommmggg he's too cute! Yes our dog is going to be the ring bearer but he's part cattle dog so he likes to run. His grandpop (FH's dad) is his favorite person so he is gonna walk him down the aisle, he will be handed off to the bestman to wait up front til I walk down, I am gonna say hello get some picture shots, then he is going to go sit next to grandpop.

• Katie
    Super November 2019
    Katie ·
    I wish we could have our fur baby with us but when she gets too excited she has accidents so she will stay in boarding the weekend of the wedding.

Anyone Having Their Dog At Their Wedding? 8

Comment on this discussion