Destiny
VIP May 2020

Alternative guest book ideas!

Destiny, on January 1, 2020 at 5:39 PM Posted in Planning 1 11
Saved

Trying to figure out what to do for a guest book the heart drop has become overdone and want something different than a book that wont ever get looked at. please share photos and links of where you got stuff!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Amber, on January 2, 2020 at 8:43 PM
  • Lexis
    Beginner October 2021
    Lexis ·
    • Flag
    Pinterest has great ideas! You can do puzzle pieces, corn hold, thumb print on canvas for an alternative guest book
  • VIP November 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    We haven’t decided yet but I’ve come across some great ideas — a “picture puzzle” picture of you both turned into a puzzle and everyone signs a piece(on the back of course)

Polaroid pics signed at the bottom and put into an album
    Notes in a jar
    The back of a frame to hang a large wedding photo in so when you take it off the wall you can turn it over and see all the comments and names of everyone there
  • VIP November 2021
    ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes love the puzzle one !!
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    This is what we did for ours. The designer is saffron rose designs on Etsy. She has so many options to choose from outside of the Disney design. We got several compliments on it and it’s now hanging in our room with everyone’s well wishes as well as our photos over the years.
    Alternative guest book ideas! 1

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    We made a custom whiskey barrel lid.Alternative guest book ideas! 2

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    We had a board made and we hung it on our home along with pictures from our wedding. Alternative guest book ideas! 3

• K
    Expert September 2021
    Ka-Rina ·
    • Flag
    I really wanna do a Polaroid camera and have people sign photos of themselves from the wedding

• Dierdra
    Super August 2021
    Dierdra ·
    • Flag
    shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCi5Y2ngPl81kDv-TmU

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8FZ_ScroNsij1Zdzyk

We are thinking about doing a globe,a sailboat, or paddles - we are avid boaters.

• E
    Devoted July 2021
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    We’re gonna have a drawing of our venue made - lots of different artists on Etsy - and have the guests sign around it. Our venue is special to us beyond getting married there so it will be nice to display it on the wall in our home afterwards.
  • Coral
    Dedicated October 2020
    Coral ·
    • Flag
    Alternative guest book ideas! 4
    We have something like this (a little more detailed but I couldn't find our exact picture) with our fall colors for our wedding so we can hang it in our home. We will also ask guests to sign their thumbprint so we still have the names!
  • Amber
    Devoted January 2022
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    Alternative guest book ideas! 5

Alternative guest book ideas! 6

I finished my guest book yesterday. The record includes the song that will be our first dance. FH collects records and is one of his favorite artists. There’s plenty of room for signatures on the record and in the white spaces. After the wedding it’ll go in the frame and we can display it in our home.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics