Aketha
Beginner June 2022

Acrylic place cards

Aketha, on September 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 5
Saved
Hello everyone. Is anybody doing acrylic place cards? My thoughts were to do the cards with my cricut. So then i wasn't sure if I should do the names engraved on the card or do the names in vinyl?? And then i was like nobody will care that I spent so much time making this cards so i should turn them into keychains. So my question is has anyone made the acrylic placecards and if so what price am i looking at?? And can someone please come and delete Pinterest from my phone??

5 Comments

Latest activity by Aketha, on October 5, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie
    • Flag

I feel you on the dangers of Pinterest!! 馃槀馃ぃ

The cost definitely depends on the number of place cards you need, and which style you like! I've seen some clear rectangular ones on Amazon that are $35 for 50, and some cool hexagon shaped ones that are $24 for 20.

Could you do a test place card in each style (engraved vs vinyl) to see which one you like more? Engraving is super sleek and always feels fancy, but I also really love the fun pops of color you can incorporate if you hand-letter the names or do them in vinyl! 馃槏

Square-Laser-Engraved-Acrylic-Place-Card

Photo from A Matter of Style

Acrylic place cards 1

Photo from UniqoooShop on Etsy

• Aketha
    Beginner June 2022
    Aketha
    • Flag
    Yes. You get me completely!!!!
  • Karla
    Super February 2020
    Karla
    • Flag
    We did acrylic ornaments for meal indicators/favors. We didn鈥檛 do personalized names on it, but had them custom made and engraved by Happily Ever Etched in Orange County, CA. I believe ours came out to around $5-6/piece. So around $1000 altogether.

• Karla
    Super February 2020
    Karla
    • Flag
    Here鈥檚 what they looked like! We did different animals and colors for specific meal options and to indicate dietary restrictions.
    Acrylic place cards 2

• Aketha
    Beginner June 2022
    Aketha
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love these!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics