K
Dedicated October 2019

50 Days to go! October 12th Brides!

Krystle, on August 22, 2019 at 3:33 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save
I can't believe it myself! I am so excited and overwhelmed although I don't really know why we have been all set with the exception of the boys tux's and last minute wedding favors but we still have 50 days right lol
So! Where are you at with your planning? Any cold feet? Are you doing anything unique during your ceremony? Any worries?

6 Comments

• Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·
    • Flag

YAY!!! How are you with your plans?

I'm only having cold feet about pulling it all together. I think we compartmentalized too many things. I feel like nothing is completely done and I'm second guessing all my choices. I can't even figure out what I'm going to do with my hair. I need wine!!

• Caryn
    Dedicated October 2019
    Caryn ·
    • Flag
    All the little details are overwhelming! Good thing my brother is getting married this weekend, so I can take a break from worrying about my own wedding! I keep half-jokingly asking my FH if he wants to cancel and just elope. He says “NO” every time, but that’s probably because he hasn’t done ANY of the stressful planning! I need wine too! 😬
  • K
    Dedicated October 2019
    Krystle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Exactly I couldn't put how I was feeling into words but you did it perfectly! I feel that exact way! I'm ready to just get it over with lol
  • K
    Dedicated October 2019
    Krystle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I asked my FH the same question this weekend while at the beach lol he said not ni but hell no. Only because it's way to late to get our deposits back
  • Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Enjoy the wedding and break from planning. My fiancé just doesn't stress the details like I do and feels that if people don't like the work we put into this then heck with them. I am not that easy going which is probably why we make a great team. Too late to elope now I guess. It will all be fine, even if something goes wrong. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

• Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yes! I just want to be married and celebrate with people I love.

Comment on this discussion