BecomingBecker
Dedicated October 2020

365 Days!!!

BecomingBecker, on October 3, 2019 at 11:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 5
Saved
Yesterday was officially the 1 year mark until our wedding!!! We've already been engaged for a little over a year and truthfully it all seemed like it was so far out that it didn't really sink in or feel real. We'll it's starting to feel real!!! I called and booked the blocks of rooms and have been talking to my girls about when we're going to go find their dresses AND we're getting our engagement pics taken this weekend!!! I know that I'll probably have some meltdowns and this next year isn't going to be all fun and games but I'm still so excited!

5 Comments

Latest activity by BecomingBecker, on October 4, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

One year out, how exciting Smiley smile

Where are you taking your engagement pictures?

• BecomingBecker
    Dedicated October 2020
    BecomingBecker ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We’re going to be getting them done at Sandy Creek Covered Bridge in Hillsboro, Missouri! It’s one of only 3 historic covered bridges left in the state and its BEAUTIFUL! It’s done by where I grew up so it’s kinda fun to go back to the old stomping grounds!
  • FutureMrsC
    Expert October 2019
    FutureMrsC ·
    • Flag
    Woohoo!! I remember hitting that one year mark, it's exciting! Congrats!
  • Alyssa
    Dedicated October 2020
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

So exciting!!! We're about to hit a year out next week, and we've been engaged for a year and 2 months, so I totally understand!

Luckily, it means we both have time to do it all exactly how we'd like and plan ahead!

• BecomingBecker
    Dedicated October 2020
    BecomingBecker ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Exactly! I’m hoping that since I’ve had so much tome that I’m prepared enough to keep from 100% losing my mind!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics