Nicole
Devoted April 2020

192 days talley

Nicole, on October 16, 2019 at 11:58 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 2
Saved Save

So due to recent events, I am moving in 3 days. on a previous post (few weeks ago), I posted about a stress level that I was reaching. It's still there believe me. We are finally moving at the end of the week and the build up is crazy!! I haven't contacted any vendors or done any wedding planning for almost 4 weeks. Stressing bout this move has literally made me lose it. ha! but we are so excited to begin this new chapter. On one of those previous posts, I also mentioned how my FH and I work a lot, so you know our nifty little 'countdown' WW is so gracious to keep up with? Every now and again I ask him, "babe, how many days?" He has been close many times and last night we hit our 192 day mark which seems like a lot right? WRONG!!! we are at 6.5 months out and i know things finish in their own time, but geeze, realizing that the numbers a really counting down and thinking of when we first became an engaged couple....excitement builds inside like a fire! When I looked at him and 6.5 months he lit up like a little kid on Christmas which is really exciting for me and giving me relief because I know he really wants to get married, (even though I am doing all the planning....) he emotions are coming out more! I just wanted to express some excitement! that is all. Happy Wednesday!

2 Comments

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

The big day is fast approaching! Congratulations!

• Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

I can totally appreciate your excitement, Nicole!

To know at the end of those numbers is your ACTUAL wedding day is very exciting Smiley heart

Good luck with the move this weekend!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics