Skip to main content
Leonormorrow
Dedicated September 2020

10x10 or 12x12 wedding album?

Leonormorrow, on October 12, 2020 at 6:19 PM Posted in Planning 1 4
Saved

I got married a few weeks ago and am now starting to look at wedding albums. I haven’t received all my photos yet (just sneak peeks) but I wanted to start comparing different companies.

I’ve used Artifact Uprising before and was impressed with their products so I’m leaning towards them.

They have two wedding collections with layflat albums, both include one 40 page couple album and two 20 page parent album sets.

I’m debating between the classic collection (10x10 couple and 8.5x8.5 parent) and the premium collection (12x12 couple and 10x10 parent).

I’m leaning toward the larger size but I don’t know if that will be too big for a coffee table? Will the photos be printed equally as well?

If anyone here has suggestions, or even better photo comparisons of both sizes I’d love to see them!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Leonormorrow, on October 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

I got my wedding album from Zno and it is 11x14 and 66 pages.

• Givemeallthepups
    Expert February 2020
    Givemeallthepups ·
    • Flag
    As long as your photographer gives you high res images, they should print fine at a larger size. I would get the bigger size if it were me.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

12 x 12 is definitely not too big! And I like that the parent size is 10 x 10, so they get a full-size album as well!

• Leonormorrow
    Dedicated September 2020
    Leonormorrow ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s true! It would be nice for the parent albums to be larger.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics