Your Special Day Reviews

12 | Granite City, IL

12 Reviews for Your Special Day

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

After meeting Heather for my makeup trial, she already felt like an old friend. She gives you a glowing, natural look and really tailors the style to her bride. She is incredibly well- priced for the quality of her work. She was right on time and did makeup for 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. We all LOVED the way we looked and our makeup stayed on from 7am to past midnight. I'm just so happy she wasn't already booked for my wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Jill · Married on 05/28/2011

One of the best parts of our wedding was our MAKE-UP!!! My bridesmaids and I LOVED Heather's work-she was on-time, professional, and adjusted her technique t each girls' individual style. I still look at pictures and think how beautiful she made all of us look! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Carrie · Married on 04/09/2011

Heather is amazing! I am so impressed with her work, and she made me feel so special. She did my make-up for my bachelorette party as well as wedding, and both times it was PERFECT! She listened to what I wanted and it turned out beautifully. My bridesmaids, flower girls, mother, and aunt also had their make-up done the day of the wedding. She managed to get 11 faces done and out the door with time to spare. I have been married for 5 months and I am STILL getting compliments on how wonderful everyone looked. Thank you Heather for making my day so wonderful and stress-free!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Jenny · Married on 12/04/2010

Heather was such a pleasure to work with! My girls and I LOVED her! Heather did make-up for 8 ladies (bride, bridesmaids, mothers of bride/groom) on the morning of my wedding, and everyone was so pleased and looked beautiful! Everyone received MANY compliments on their make-up throughout the day! Not only did she do a fantastic job, but she was so fun to spend the morning with! She's so sweet and very easy to talk to, which helps make for a relaxing morning getting ready for the day! As a bride of Heather's, I will definitely be pointing my family/friends in her direction for professional make-up services! :D

Sent on 01/23/2011
  • Kate L. is now Mrs. Moore!

Kate · Married on 10/17/2010

I am normally very comfortable with doing my own makeup, but I knew that for my wedding day I wanted to have something more glamorous and special. I was seriously disheartened by the price quotes I received from the different makeup artists I contacted...until Heather. I could hardly believe what she told me--$25 per person, plus a little extra for gas since we were further away, and $15 for a trial run. Fantastic! I drove to Granite City to meet up with her for a trial run and was incredibly pleased. When I was concerned about the lip color she'd used, she tried a whole rainbow of different ones until I was happy with it. I couldn't believe how good she made my skin and eyes look. And my bridesmaids loved being able to have their makeup done professionally, since she was so affordable. On top of that, Heather was super sweet and fun to talk to, and she came to my hairdresser's house so we could do an "assembly line" the morning of the wedding! All my girls loved the way they looked. I would recommend Heather in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • I

Irvi · Married on 12/02/2009

OMG! Heather did my make up for my wedding day, and it was FLAWLESS!!!!She made me so comfortable and made me feel so beautiful!!I am a make up artist myself, but I wanted to be pampered on my wedding day. I am so happy I found her!!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/07/2008

Heather did my makeup for my wedding and I highly recommend her. She is very affordable and willing to travel. She is quite personable, was on time and did an excellent job on my makeup. I did a trial with her before the wedding and was very pleased with how she communicated and tried a couple different looks to find something I liked. Overall I was very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in the St. Louis area looking for a good, affordable makeup artist.

Sent on 06/25/2008

Heather · Married on 10/06/2007

LOVED HEATHER! Very responsive, reliable, punctual, professional, and personable. She fit right in with me and my girls. I wanted her to stay and party with us!!

Sent on 07/03/2008

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2007

Heather is amazing!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Charmaine · Married on 05/05/2001

Heather was very helpful with picking out what colors worked best for me. I loved my make up for my wedding! I loved it so much that she did my make up for my sister in laws wedding also. And just recently I hired her for my six year olds spa b-day party to do the girls make up. They all loved it!

Sent on 07/03/2008

Lindsay · Married on 09/25/2010

Heather was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She was the perfect mix of professional and fun, with very reasonably priced services. Better yet, the makeup she applied to myself and my wedding party photographed beautifully. I couldn't have been more pleased! I would highly recommend Heather for any wedding or special occasion makeup needs!

Sent on 01/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2008

Heather was very accommodating and I couldn't believe the cost considering that she came to me. I was extremely happy with my wedding makeup and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/13/2009