4500 Chouteau Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Map · Phone number

About Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry

Tara is a creatively talented Makeup Artist based out of Saint Louis, Missouri. Growing up, she was one of the most sought out athletes in the Midwest. Her talents led her to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she was a stand out player for the Lady 49ers women's basketball team.

As we all know that inspiration comes in many forms, Tara has always been fascinated with art. Whether it was a beautiful multicolored flower or her grandmother's black and white portrait, she always found beauty within. Although Tara is a self taught artist, she continues to strive for perfection educating herself through her readings, workshops, and seminars.

She began Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry to inspire and enhance the beauty of others. Her approach to makeup is simplistic, elegant and creative, with an end result that will leave you absolutely flawless and chic.

FUN FACT: Tara's favorite color is Green!

Follow Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry on

Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry 2
Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry 3
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 05/25/2019

LOVED Tara and Blush on the Blvd!!

LOVED having Tara as my make up artist for my wedding! She had a great vision and was very calm during my hectic day! Exactly what a bride needs.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Naseya · Married on 04/07/2019

Best makeup artist in stl

It was such a pleasure to have Tara as my makeup artist throughout my wedding season! As soon as I got engaged I booked her because she is simply the best makeup artist in St. Louis. From the engagement photos, bridal shower, and especially on the big day; every look was stunning and most importantly I still looked like myself-just more glamorous which was my desire. Tara made sure to ask all the right questions and made sure she delivered exactly what I wanted. She exceeded my expectations! I’d highly recommend her services as she was on time for every single appointment. I had a large wedding party (9 faces total) and every single person loved their face! We received so many compliments. Her prices are fair and the quality is impeccable. I’m beyond happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again for making me feel and look like the most beautiful bride!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry 4
    Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry 5
    Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry 6
  • MrsT

Tanisha · Married on 09/17/2016

Tara did such an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos. Not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. I received so many compliments. Her hands are truly gifted. Best MUA hands down. I can't wait to work with her again not only for my wedding but I will definitely be booking her again for other engagements as well.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Tara Lowery Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Ag Photography
    Ag Photography Wedding Photographers

Her profile speaks for itself. Great make up Artist!

• 4500 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO, 63110 See on map