BLUSH ON THE BOULEVARD

Saint Louis, MO View map

Tara Lowery began her career as a Makeup Artist in late 2011. Having already established her brand as Tara Lowery Makeup, this Saint Louis native longed for the team atmosphere that she had known for most of her life. This former basketball standout at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte was introduced to the beauty field shortly after her career abruptly ended. Her passion for the wedding industry combined with her love for servicing others has made her one of the most sought out Makeup Artists in the beauty industry.

She opened The Beauty Lounge in 2013 then later expanded to create Blush on the Blvd Makeup Studio in Saint Louis, Missouri. Tara's outstanding career and service has afforded her the opportunity to work with many celebrities such as Actress Tika Sumpter, Marlon Wayans, Olympian Dawn Harper- Nelson, Senator Bernie Sanders, WE Tv's own Tawanda Braxton, and TV personality Sherrie Shepherd. In addition to the aforementioned, she has worked on commercial shoots for News KMOV, Harpers Bazaar, and Vanity Fair just to name a few.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Joy
    Joy Married on 05/25/2019

LOVED Tara and Blush on the Blvd!!

LOVED having Tara as my make up artist for my wedding! She had a great vision and was very calm during my hectic day! Exactly what a bride needs.
  • Naseya
    Naseya Married on 04/07/2019

Best makeup artist in stl

It was such a pleasure to have Tara as my makeup artist throughout my wedding season! As soon as I got engaged I booked her because she is simply the best makeup artist in St. Louis. From the engagement photos, bridal shower, and especially on the big day; every look was stunning and most importantly I still looked like myself-just more glamorous which was my desire. Tara made sure to ask all the right questions and made sure she delivered exactly what I wanted. She exceeded my expectations! I’d highly recommend her services as she was on time for every single appointment. I had a large wedding party (9 faces total) and every single person loved their face! We received so many compliments. Her prices are fair and the quality is impeccable. I’m beyond happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again for making me feel and look like the most beautiful bride!!!
  • MrsT
    Tanisha Married on 09/17/2016
    Tara did such an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos. Not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. I received so many compliments. Her hands are truly gifted. Best MUA hands down. I can't wait to work with her again not only for my wedding but I will definitely be booking her again for other engagements as well.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ag Photography Ag Photography Wedding Photographers

Her profile speaks for itself. Great make up Artist!

• Ag Photography
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 98 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

4500 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO, 63110
Location of (BLUSH ON THE BOULEVARD)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding