BLUSH ON THE BOULEVARD Reviews

72 | Saint Louis, MO

72 Reviews for BLUSH ON THE BOULEVARD

• Joy

Joy · Married on 05/25/2019

LOVED Tara and Blush on the Blvd!!

LOVED having Tara as my make up artist for my wedding! She had a great vision and was very calm during my hectic day! Exactly what a bride needs.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Naseya

Naseya · Married on 04/07/2019

Best makeup artist in stl

It was such a pleasure to have Tara as my makeup artist throughout my wedding season! As soon as I got engaged I booked her because she is simply the best makeup artist in St. Louis. From the engagement photos, bridal shower, and especially on the big day; every look was stunning and most importantly I still looked like myself-just more glamorous which was my desire. Tara made sure to ask all the right questions and made sure she delivered exactly what I wanted. She exceeded my expectations! I’d highly recommend her services as she was on time for every single appointment. I had a large wedding party (9 faces total) and every single person loved their face! We received so many compliments. Her prices are fair and the quality is impeccable. I’m beyond happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again for making me feel and look like the most beautiful bride!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • MrsT

Tanisha · Married on 09/17/2016

Tara did such an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos. Not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. I received so many compliments. Her hands are truly gifted. Best MUA hands down. I can't wait to work with her again not only for my wedding but I will definitely be booking her again for other engagements as well.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2015

Tara was FABULOUS!! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and wedding. She was timely and very professional. She is the best in St. Louis for wedding or occasion makeup!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Lavon · Married on 03/22/2015

Tara is very professional. She was very patient and understanding with me on my big day. She even sent some product with me to take for touch ups-just in case. She did a very good job.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nadia · Married on 03/21/2015

I thoroughly and sincerely enjoyed having my makeup done by Tara Lowery for my wedding. She is the epitome of a professional - on time, pleasant, and accommodating. Tara Lowery arrived at my church early, set up her table and professional wares and used her phone to play gospel music as she worked. This immediately set the atmosphere for my wedding party as we dressed - it was calm, God-centered, and comfortable. These are the little touches that matter but are hard to verbalize or place a price tag on.
    I am 100% satisfied with my wedding makeup! Indeed, Tara Lowery performed wonders and transformed me into a stunning bride. I do not wear make up often - and have only had my make up done professionally once before. I was utterly blown away by her talents! My makeup was flawless. Tara Lowery also did my mother and mother-in-laws makeup as well. Needless to say, it was beautiful.
    The experience, professionalism, and artistry of Tara Lowery is top notch. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to feel special on his/her big day.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Natavia · Married on 10/04/2014

Excellent and was able to get be in although I was so last minute at contacting her.

Natavia

Sent on 10/22/2014

Mya · Married on 09/26/2014

I cannot thank you enough! Everyone looked amazing! TARA is simply amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Carmellena · Married on 09/21/2014

Tara Lowery did my Make up for my wedding day and she made look flawless. She arrived early to my venue and was fully prepared. She was very professional, and so kind. Her make up felt very light, and for the final look....I was so amazed how beautiful and stunning I looked! I would definitely book her again. She is truly amazing at what she do.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Neisha · Married on 09/13/2014

Couldn't go wrong.... Was in complete "aww" after seeing the results. Truly skillful and talented. I naturally do not have any eyebrows-- Tara created natural looking brows and you wouldn't even know any different.

Nothing but amazing things...makeup was not "caked" on but an enhancement!!

Loved every minute of it!! THE BEST ARTIST ? hands down!!

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/07/2014

I've had the pleasure of receiving Tara's services twice, the first was for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in & the second was for my wedding. The moment I seen her work I knew I wanted to book her for my special day.

Not only is Tara's work amazing but she's also great to work with ;-). Whether it's responding to emails in a timely manner or making special accomodations, she knows how to make her clients feel at ease.

What I love most about her work is how natural the makeup application looks. She really knows how to bring out each person's features without over doing it. And best of all the makeup with stands tears!!! I cried my eyes out during my friends wedding plus my own wedding & my makeup didnt run at all! Infact by the end of the night my makeup still looked flawless, I didnt even want to wash my face lol.

Tara is one of the best in the area so if you have the chance, book her! It'll probably be one of the best decisions you make when it comes to wedding planning.

Sent on 09/14/2014
  • Trice Wedding

Kyla · Married on 08/30/2014

Hello Ladies,

Tara Lowrey is an awesome artist!!!! She made my day so beautiful and special!!! When she got done with my make up all I could think about was Tara has made me the most beautiful bride and she is the stuff!!!! Thank you so much Tara you are the best!!!!!!!! Will leave texas to come back to saint louis to get my make up done!!!! Love you and see you soon when it's time for pregnancy pictures!!! (Give me a couple years though!!!)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Laparis · Married on 08/23/2014

Tara, did an amazing job! Even though my wedding day was very hectic she still managed to stay on time with the makeup appointments. She even started on face before the scheduled time. I was very satisfied with her work. She made me look and feel beautiful on my special day. My makeup lasted all night long. Everyone kept telling me how beautiful I looked. I would recommend Tara to any bride or anyone else wanting there makeup done for a special event. She was punctual, professional and caring. I say caring because my mom was in a lot of pain while getting her makeup done and Tara was very attentive during that time. I loved Tara’s work! She’s great and I would use her services again!
    F.Y.I My date was 8/23/14 this website has my year as 2013.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Madonna · Married on 08/15/2014

Omg ,where do I start. Tara was amazing. Everyone loved my makeup and so did I. My husband cried, and I think she played a huge role in that. My mother still talks about how gorgeous she looked lol. I will be using her again in the future.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Angela · Married on 07/27/2014

Once Tara was done with my makeup, I knew this was going to be a perfect day. And it was. Everyone loved how natural she still had me looking. Beautiful

Sent on 08/14/2014

Cristen · Married on 07/26/2014

I recently had my marriage vow renewal ceremony on 7/26. My husband and I originally went to the courthouse, so this ceremony was the full blown wedding of my dreams. All I kept hearing was how flawless my makeup was and how beautiful I was. I initially had a trial session with Tara and I liked the makeup. But the day of my wedding I LOVED IT! It was better than the makeup trial. I looked amazing! The best part about the makeup is that it lasted ALL NIGHT! My wedding was at 6p, she finished with my makeup at 4p. We left the wedding at midnight. My makeup was still on. Also it was a really hot and humid day, my wedding was indoors with A/C but it was still rather warm in the space. Throughout me hugging and dancing and breaking a sweat, the makeup remained. Also one of my bridesmaids makeup appointment was at 11a, hers stayed on all day and night also!! Tara was so sweet and such a professional. I would recommend her for any bride wanting fabulous and long lasting makeup!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2014

I was extremely satisfied with Tara's work. I looked and felt beautiful and my husband was very overwhelmed by my beauty. She's an amazing MUA and she will definitely make your wedding day look so much more than you could ever imagine.

Sent on 07/25/2014
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/19/2014

Tara is awesome from A to Z. Her service was very prompt, courteous and all around good. All of my girls looked stunning and it was the best make over look a girl could want. Flawless is the word to use. My makeup was jaw dropping. I was completely satisfied with all of our services and will definitely refer and use Tara again in the near future. If you want your wedding day to look as good as you want to feel you have to pay for the best. Great job Tara.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Terri · Married on 07/05/2014

I was extremely pleased with Tara's services. Everyone was taken on how stunning I looked and my husband kept reminding me of how beautiful I was. Our pictures were absolutely amazing and I'm sure I will be pleased 40 years from now when I look at our photos. I was gorgeous. Tara is a Transformer!!!!It's worth two consultations so don't wait until your wedding day. She was extremely patient and flexible as well. Two words...book her!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Keidra · Married on 06/22/2014

Tara, did an excellent job! We had a total of over 10 people getting their makeup done and she was able to do everyone's makeup in a timely manner. Everyone looked stunning and my wedding was simply beautiful. Thanks Tara!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jasmine · Married on 06/21/2014

Wonderful make up artist. Best in town. I was almost in tears when my face was done. I cried walking down the isle and the makeup didn't smudge. I definitely recommend her to any and everyone whose looking for a perfect flawless look on their day

Sent on 07/02/2014

B · Married on 06/20/2014

Location: She has a cute little studio she recently opened that is conveniently located in the city.

Service: She is professional, personable, and most importantly (to me at least) punctual. She was very friendly as well as accommodating.

Cosmetics: The makeup application was flawless! She did an incredible job and is one of few that does African American makeup. I am along with many others that I know of are slightly apprehensive about who does my hair and makeup for this reason so she was a great find! The makeup lasted throughout the evening/night for several hours without needing to be touched up and was always camera ready.

Great service, great product, great artist!! I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone I know!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Rhondalyn · Married on 06/14/2014

Omg!! Tara is absolutely fabulous. She worked her magic on three of my bridesmaids as well as myself. After she had finished our makeup we were totally gorgeous. I am so happy with how our makeup turned out she also had our skin glowing which looked great in our pictures. Tara is a real sweet heart and an exceptional talent!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Adrienne · Married on 06/06/2014

Tara did an absolute awesome job, I had no complaints about her work what so ever! She did an amazing job on myself and my entire bridal party everyone loved our make up and so did we. I will defiantly recommend her to anyone looking for a MUA. She was professional and took her time on each person to ensure that they got the look they wanted and that they loved her work. She was just wonderful, highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

Tara is awesome and my wedding makeup was amazing! She exceeded all of my expectations. I felt like a celebrity. Simply stunning!

Sent on 07/10/2014