WeddingSparklersDirect.com Reviews

6 | Round Hill, VA

6 Reviews for WeddingSparklersDirect.com

Laura · Married on 05/12/2017

I ordered 96, 36" gold sparklers for my daughter's wedding from weddingsparklersdirect.com. They just arrived today. Very quick delivery! We just tried one and it burned for 3 minutes! They are super long. They should work great. I signed up with my email address and received a 10% off coupon. I also chatted with a representative on their website before I placed my order and she was very helpful. I was very reluctant at first but so far very pleased! I will update after the wedding to see how it goes.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

We ordered the 192 pack of the 20" sparklers for our wedding without knowing exactly when we would use them. We ultimately passed them out with smores and Girl Scout cookies at a bonfire the night before our wedding. I never thought adults would get so excited about sparklers! These were a big hit, with people taking handfuls of them and playing around, including painting images in the air. One of my friends had the cameraman slow down the shutter speed so that he could take photos of us drawing hearts (they came out)! There was not a lot of wind, so we were generally able to light these with matches, although sometimes it took a couple of matches to get a sparkler going. But once they were they got going they were long lasting. And the time honored trick of lighting one sparkler with another or lighting the sparkler in the bonfire also worked just fine!

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • RaubacherWagnerWedding2015

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

I ordered Sparklers from this vendor for my send off, and I must say, they were pretty awesome sparklers! I even have boxes of untouched sparklers that I will use at my next party. They lasted a long time, and everyone enjoyed them! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

We ordered 100 sky lanterns for the reception which were individually packaged (with instructions on each), well packed & shipped, & delivered in a timely manner.
    **I would suggest announcing instructions to all guests before starting to light them, we did not & it was an entertaining experience.**

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • Mrs. LMac

L · Married on 03/12/2016

Our sparklers were a huge hit at the wedding for our grand exit! They burned long enough to do two walk throughs for photos which I personally enjoyed. They came 2 business days after ordering in a neat box and we didn't have any problems with the order process.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2018

0.4
      0.5

This vendor looks suspicious! The physical location is listed as Round Hill, Virginia, but it is listed in the Wedding Wire as a vendor from Los Angeles, CA. When you call the (800) number, it does not state that you have reached Wedding Sparklers Direct. Instead, it asks you many questions about your household. Believe me, I live in Virginia, Round Hill, Virginia is a VERY small town and there would be no need to obtain information such as they are asking! The website, no matter how you Google it, comes up as "Server Not Found," even with reviews as recent as 1 1/2 months ago in December 2017. Where is this vendor and why can't you order sparklers online?????

Sent on 02/13/2018