Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About By Brittany Branson

Oh, Hey! I'm Brittany, the Live Wedding Painter :)

I'm a destination live wedding painter serving amazing couples in love in the Annapolis, Maryland and Washington, D.C. areas and all over the country! Here's a little bit about why I love what I do:

"How would it feel to be able to always hold an heirloom keepsake that was actually created ON your wedding day? Think about it! Your delicious food will be eaten. Those incredible flowers will, eventually, wither. But your live wedding painting is forever, and it will be an experience you AND your guests will talk about...well, forever!

So, what exactly is live wedding painting? It involves an artist painting your special day...live! Unlike your wonderful photographer who is with you to document your day with ninja-like skills, a live painter captures the love and mood of the wedding in their own, unique style. It's exciting, it all happens very fast, it's certainly a bit tricky, and guests love watching the progress of the painting over the course of the evening.

As your live wedding painter, I'll work with you to create a painting and experience you'll treasure forever. We'll choose a favorite wedding day moment you would love captured, or even a combination of moments! On the big day, I'll bring everything necessary to make the experience just that: an experience. Entertaining and educating curious guests is a specialty, And then, using my signature whimsical and colorful style, I'll get to work creating your work of art. I can add in the likenesses of friends or family who may not be able to be with you on your day, including fur babies and special persons who have passed on.

I hope your painting will Marie Kondo your life and "spark joy" in you each time you look at it...just as mine does for me. Most of all, I hope I can be a new cheerleader of your marriage or, dare I say, even friend! This whole process is an adventure, and it'll be my honor to go along on the ride with you."

Proudly serving all couples in love all across the country (13 states and counting) and featured in such major publications as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Once Wed, Inside Weddings, Washingtonian Weddings, and many more.

I offer a live wedding experience that is sure to wow your guests, and create an heirloom painting for you to treasure forever! Whether you'd love for me to capture your twirl worthy first dance, or loving ceremony, or even a combination of moments, my live wedding painting experience will add unique entertainment to your wedding day, and give you a special memory which you will keep forever.

Don't Take My Word For It! Here's a Snippet of an Interview with One of My Recent Couples:

"The entire live wedding painting process was wonderful. I only wish we had snagged a picture with you during the reception. We absolutely love having that special moment captured in a different medium. You can always have someone paint from a picture, but having a painting of our first dance by someone that witnessed it and made it come to life on canvas on our special night gives it so much more meaning. Brittany captured exactly what I wanted. The venue is very dear to my heart, and having a waterfront reception was always my dream. I loved how you included so much waterfront and the little details I spent so much time looking for and planning. Also - totally in love with how you captured my swishy dress. There's not one thing I would change about the experience. I'm so glad we did it!"

Follow By Brittany Branson on

Christmas live wedding painting at the Liriodendron Mansion in Maryland by Brittany Branson.
7223bd7090c7e8de 1519008142 c6ed56a58d6fc5d8 1519008141 dd8b5ee0f654adc3 151900
Long Island first dance
Long Island first dance
Baltimore first dance painting
Baltimore first dance painting
As featured on Style Me Pretty, Washington, DC live wedding painter Brittany Branson at Tudor Place...
Brittany Branson, live painter
Lush ceremony live painting!
Lush ceremony live painting!
Portrait live wedding painting
Portrait live wedding painting
Reception live painting!
Reception live painting!
Brittany Branson, live painter
District Winery, Rose Release Party. Navy Yard, Washington, DC live painting.
District Winery, Rose Release Party. Navy Yard, Washington, DC live painting.
Dual moment live painting
Dual moment live painting
United States Naval Academy Chapel live wedding painting. Annapolis, Maryland.
United States Naval Academy Chapel live wedding painting. Annapolis, Maryland.
Annapolis live painting
Annapolis live painting
Destination live wedding painting in Chicago, IL at a law library by Brittany Branson.
Hi! I'm Brittany! A live wedding painter serving Washington, DC, Annapolis, MD and destination...
Pippin Hill Winery near Charlottesville, VA painting by Brittany Branson.
Pippin Hill Winery near Charlottesville, VA painting by Brittany Branson.
7223bd7090c7e8de 1519008142 c6ed56a58d6fc5d8 1519008141 dd8b5ee0f654adc3 151900

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for By Brittany Branson

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2019

Brittany is incredible!!

Brittany is the sweetest, most thoughtful and caring person I have ever met. We came across her work at a friends wedding, and I said to my now husband a portrait of our wedding is such a unique keepsake to have. About a year goes by and our wedding is quickly approaching and the thought of having a live wedding painter is still on my mind. Little did I know my parents minds too... My parents reached out and told us that they wanted to surprise us with a live portrait as a gift on our wedding day, but also wanted to give us the option to pick who we wanted. I knew that day who I wanted, and that was Brittany. I quickly reached out and she had availability! From the first initial conversation, up to the wedding day and beyond, Brittany was so accommodating and responsive. She far exceeded our vision of our wedding portrait. From adding our dog to the very small details it is truly a piece we will hold onto and cherish forever. If you are a bride to be on the fence whether or not to have a live portrait painter, do it, and choose Brittany!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Caralyn · Married on 06/29/2018

Brittany was absolutely incredible to work with, a true visionary when it comes to creating custom artwork. We gave her a bunch of ideas and inspiration to work with but she exceeded our expectations! We had her create a custom wedding crest which we used on our save the dates, made custom stamps for our wedding invitations, and we’ll be able to hang the crest in our home! Brittany is seriously worth every penny! You will not regret this once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 02/22/2018

By Brittany Branson's reply:

Oh Caralyn, this makes my heart so happy!!! It was so amazing to work with you guys, and I'm so glad you love the crest!! It was so fun and I LOVED incorporating all of the elements that are so important to you two (especially the pup!!)

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2018

When we began the search for wedding invitations, we knew we wanted something special and timeless! Invitations are the first glimpse a guest sees into your wedding and are also such a treasured keepsake. We had seen a few custom crests and knew that would be perfect for our invitations and to have for generations! I found Brittany and absolutely loved her watercolor crests, so we contacted her. She suggested we turn the crest into a whole invitation suite and thats where all the wonderfulness began! She custom painted our crest (with our cute pup), our venue, floral details for our suite, and even a map of the town where we will be getting married with landmarks. Everything was so lovely it brought me to tears when we received it. We have the invitations displayed in our home in a frame and we will use the crest for years to come! Brittany was also such a pleasure to work with through the entire process. She was prompt to reply to emails and when I wanted to make changes she made every effort to get it just perfect! Not to mention we were working with a tight deadline-but she delivered! If you are looking for stationary/original artwork that truly reflects you as a person or couple and is special and unique look no further than Brittany! She genuinely cares about helping you tell your story through her art, and we are so happy to have had her :)

Sent on 05/01/2018

By Brittany Branson's reply:

This made me burst into happy tears! Thank you so, so much for trusting in me to be a part of your amazing day. I LOVED creating all of the personal artwork to make your invitations tell your love story. It was so fun. I can't wait to stalk all of the photos from your big day!!

Award

By Brittany Branson FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• Joy Michelle Photography
    Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittany has the incredible ability to not only make people feel immediately at ease and taken care of, but to capture how the day felt and looked in her art work. She's a true professional and someone I don't hesitate to refer my brides to. My only regret is not having her at my own wedding 5 years ago!

• Rose Gold Events & Styling
    Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

I love Brittany! She is so sweet, kind, professional, and amazing artist. Her work is so sweet and becomes such an amazing heirloom and piece of art at your event. I can't wait to work with her again soon!

• Charming Grace Events
    Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

When you meet Brittany you will soon realize she is a ray of sunshine! She has an warm personality and is a fantastic listener...which makes her an amazing artist for her clients. She takes so much pride in creating one of a kind pieces and really creating something that represents her clients personalities. I simply LOVE her work and highly recommend Brittany to create something unique and special for your wedding!

• Chevy Chase, 20815 See on map