Washington, DC 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About By Brittany Branson

Oh, Hey! I'm Brittany, the Live Wedding Painter :)

I'm a destination live wedding painter serving amazing couples in love in the Annapolis, Maryland and Washington, D.C. areas and all over the country! Here's a little bit about why I love what I do:

"How would it feel to be able to always hold an heirloom keepsake that was actually created ON your wedding day? Think about it! Your delicious food will be eaten. Those incredible flowers will, eventually, wither. But your live wedding painting is forever, and it will be an experience you AND your guests will talk about...well, forever!

So, what exactly is live wedding painting? It involves an artist painting your special day...live! Unlike your wonderful photographer who is with you to document your day with ninja-like skills, a live painter captures the love and mood of the wedding in their own, unique style. It's exciting, it all happens very fast, it's certainly a bit tricky, and guests love watching the progress of the painting over the course of the evening.

As your live wedding painter, I'll work with you to create a painting and experience you'll treasure forever. We'll choose a favorite wedding day moment you would love captured, or even a combination of moments! On the big day, I'll bring everything necessary to make the experience just that: an experience. Entertaining and educating curious guests is a specialty, And then, using my signature whimsical and colorful style, I'll get to work creating your work of art. I can add in the likenesses of friends or family who may not be able to be with you on your day, including fur babies and special persons who have passed on.

I hope your painting will Marie Kondo your life and "spark joy" in you each time you look at it...just as mine does for me. Most of all, I hope I can be a new cheerleader of your marriage or, dare I say, even friend! This whole process is an adventure, and it'll be my honor to go along on the ride with you."

Proudly serving all couples in love all across the country. Proudly featured in such major publications as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Once Wed, Inside Weddings, Washingtonian Weddings, and many more.

I offer a live wedding experience that is sure to wow your guests, and create an heirloom painting for you to treasure forever! Whether you'd love for me to capture your twirl worthy first dance, or loving ceremony, or even a combination of moments, my live wedding painting experience will add unique entertainment to your wedding day, and give you a special memory which you will keep forever.

Don't Take My Word For It! Here's a Snippet of an Interview with One of My Recent Couples:

"The entire live wedding painting process was wonderful. I only wish we had snagged a picture with you during the reception. We absolutely love having that special moment captured in a different medium. You can always have someone paint from a picture, but having a painting of our first dance by someone that witnessed it and made it come to life on canvas on our special night gives it so much more meaning. Brittany captured exactly what I wanted. The venue is very dear to my heart, and having a waterfront reception was always my dream. I loved how you included so much waterfront and the little details I spent so much time looking for and planning. Also - totally in love with how you captured my swishy dress. There's not one thing I would change about the experience. I'm so glad we did it!"

Follow By Brittany Branson on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Original Butt Sketch
  • Silva Lining Designing
  • GiftPod
Christmas live wedding painting at the Liriodendron Mansion in Maryland by Brittany Branson.
35445 51 934494 158509543115719
Rust Manor House
Potomac, MD live painting
Potomac, MD live painting
Washington DC live painting
As featured on Style Me Pretty, Washington, DC live wedding painter Brittany Branson at Tudor Place...
Brittany Branson, live painter
Hi! I'm Brittany! A live wedding painter serving Washington, DC, Annapolis, MD and destination...
35445 51 934494 158509543115719

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

14 Reviews for By Brittany Branson

Emily K. · Married on 10/23/2020

A Unique Experience

I met Brittany at a friend's wedding in DC and instantly wanted to book her....she travels! She came to our wedding in Dayton, Ohio and was a highlight of the evening for many guests. So many people complimented us on her work and how fun it was to get to watch her paint during the reception. We haven't gotten the finished product yet, but from what we saw at the end of the night, I cannot wait to get it!!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 05/05/2020

Amazing addition to our virtual zoom wedding

While our Zoom wedding would be one for the history books no matter what, thanks to this crazy shelter-in-place lifestyle affecting us all, we cannot thank the incredibly talented and wonderful Brittany enough for her amazing contribution and beautiful work during our ceremony. Going from our vows, to signing the paperwork while transitioning over to the amazing created-in-real-time work of this wonderful artist was the diamond on the crown of the whole day. So many guests were gobsmacked
    and impressed by her wonderful work.

At the end of the day, Edie, the 5 year old son of our very good friend turned to her Mom and said, “That was a really good show.” Without Brittany’s incredible contribution, the world may never have gotten such a glowing review, but certainly, our day would not have shined nearly as bright.

Sent on 05/13/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 02/08/2020

Brittany is the best surprise for any wedding!

I hired Brittany to paint as a surprise for my husband. He was SO shocked and excited and we loved the painting as well as Brittany's energy and excitement on the biggest day of our lives. She was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. Here are some really fun photos from the surprise :)

Sent on 02/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

By Brittany Branson FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

• Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittany has the incredible ability to not only make people feel immediately at ease and taken care of, but to capture how the day felt and looked in her art work. She's a true professional and someone I don't hesitate to refer my brides to. My only regret is not having her at my own wedding 5 years ago!

• Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

I love Brittany! She is so sweet, kind, professional, and amazing artist. Her work is so sweet and becomes such an amazing heirloom and piece of art at your event. I can't wait to work with her again soon!

• Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

When you meet Brittany you will soon realize she is a ray of sunshine! She has an warm personality and is a fantastic listener...which makes her an amazing artist for her clients. She takes so much pride in creating one of a kind pieces and really creating something that represents her clients personalities. I simply LOVE her work and highly recommend Brittany to create something unique and special for your wedding!

• Washington, DC, 22202 See on map
    Location of (By Brittany Branson)