1100 S Hayes St, Chevy Chase, MD 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About By Brittany Branson

Oh, Hey! I'm Brittany, the Live Wedding Painter :)

I'm a destination live wedding painter serving amazing couples in love in the Annapolis, Maryland and Washington, D.C. areas and all over the country! Here's a little bit about why I love what I do:

"How would it feel to be able to always hold an heirloom keepsake that was actually created ON your wedding day? Think about it! Your delicious food will be eaten. Those incredible flowers will, eventually, wither. But your live wedding painting is forever, and it will be an experience you AND your guests will talk about...well, forever!

So, what exactly is live wedding painting? It involves an artist painting your special day...live! Unlike your wonderful photographer who is with you to document your day with ninja-like skills, a live painter captures the love and mood of the wedding in their own, unique style. It's exciting, it all happens very fast, it's certainly a bit tricky, and guests love watching the progress of the painting over the course of the evening.

As your live wedding painter, I'll work with you to create a painting and experience you'll treasure forever. We'll choose a favorite wedding day moment you would love captured, or even a combination of moments! On the big day, I'll bring everything necessary to make the experience just that: an experience. Entertaining and educating curious guests is a specialty, And then, using my signature whimsical and colorful style, I'll get to work creating your work of art. I can add in the likenesses of friends or family who may not be able to be with you on your day, including fur babies and special persons who have passed on.

I hope your painting will Marie Kondo your life and "spark joy" in you each time you look at it...just as mine does for me. Most of all, I hope I can be a new cheerleader of your marriage or, dare I say, even friend! This whole process is an adventure, and it'll be my honor to go along on the ride with you."

Proudly serving all couples in love all across the country. Proudly featured in such major publications as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Once Wed, Inside Weddings, Washingtonian Weddings, and many more.

I offer a live wedding experience that is sure to wow your guests, and create an heirloom painting for you to treasure forever! Whether you'd love for me to capture your twirl worthy first dance, or loving ceremony, or even a combination of moments, my live wedding painting experience will add unique entertainment to your wedding day, and give you a special memory which you will keep forever.

Don't Take My Word For It! Here's a Snippet of an Interview with One of My Recent Couples:

"The entire live wedding painting process was wonderful. I only wish we had snagged a picture with you during the reception. We absolutely love having that special moment captured in a different medium. You can always have someone paint from a picture, but having a painting of our first dance by someone that witnessed it and made it come to life on canvas on our special night gives it so much more meaning. Brittany captured exactly what I wanted. The venue is very dear to my heart, and having a waterfront reception was always my dream. I loved how you included so much waterfront and the little details I spent so much time looking for and planning. Also - totally in love with how you captured my swishy dress. There's not one thing I would change about the experience. I'm so glad we did it!"

Follow By Brittany Branson on

• Patricia Bennett, Live Event Painter
  • Taylor Infused, LLC
  • PAKT for Weddings
Christmas live wedding painting at the Liriodendron Mansion in Maryland by Brittany Branson.
35445 51 934494 158509543115719
Rust Manor House
Potomac, MD live painting
Potomac, MD live painting
Washington DC live painting
As featured on Style Me Pretty, Washington, DC live wedding painter Brittany Branson at Tudor Place...
Brittany Branson, live painter
Hi! I'm Brittany! A live wedding painter serving Washington, DC, Annapolis, MD and destination...
35445 51 934494 158509543115719

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

12 Reviews for By Brittany Branson

Morgan Garner · Getting married on 04/12/2021

sweet and talented!!

Having Brittany live paint at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She was so sweet and easy to work with, made planning/organizing things really easy, and was so much fun! She was willing to talk with guests at the reception and everyone loved it! Brittany is so talented and created a beautiful painting for us to have in our home! We are so grateful for her and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 02/08/2020

Brittany is the best surprise for any wedding!

I hired Brittany to paint as a surprise for my husband. He was SO shocked and excited and we loved the painting as well as Brittany's energy and excitement on the biggest day of our lives. She was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. Here are some really fun photos from the surprise :)

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 11/02/2019

Brittany is a gem!

We commissioned two paintings with Brittany—a very large DC cherry blossom/Jefferson memorial painting, and our live wedding painting of our first dance. Brittany is a gem! She is friendly, warm and exceptional at communicating with her clients. The paintings Brittany created for us are beautiful and one-of-a-kind. Brittany captured absolutely everything we wanted in our wedding painting and was such a pleasure to have as part of our wedding reception. Many of our guests visited Brittany while she painted (often, making more than one visit to see the progress throughout the night) and tons of our guests commented on the unique nature of having a live painter there. It was a really cool experience for our guests! We didn’t even know that “live wedding painting” was a thing before wedding planning and I am so glad I discovered Brittany during the planning process.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Award

By Brittany Branson FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

• Joy Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittany has the incredible ability to not only make people feel immediately at ease and taken care of, but to capture how the day felt and looked in her art work. She's a true professional and someone I don't hesitate to refer my brides to. My only regret is not having her at my own wedding 5 years ago!

• Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

I love Brittany! She is so sweet, kind, professional, and amazing artist. Her work is so sweet and becomes such an amazing heirloom and piece of art at your event. I can't wait to work with her again soon!

• Charming Grace Events Wedding Planners

When you meet Brittany you will soon realize she is a ray of sunshine! She has an warm personality and is a fantastic listener...which makes her an amazing artist for her clients. She takes so much pride in creating one of a kind pieces and really creating something that represents her clients personalities. I simply LOVE her work and highly recommend Brittany to create something unique and special for your wedding!

• Chevy Chase, 20815 See on map
    Location of (By Brittany Branson)