32 North Ave E, Cranford, NJ 07027 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Shortcake Albums

Shortcake Albums is a custom photo album company located in Red Bank, New Jersey, servicing the entire United States and Canada. The company’s professional albums designers can curate each couple’s wedding photos, select the best images, and create the perfect layout to portray the special story of their wedding day. Every couple’s album will be printed in a lay-flat book, using premium papers, quality inks, and luxurious cover materials. The company’s main goal is to make the album process as stress-free as possible and give each couple a personal, high-quality wedding heirloom.

Shortcake Albums provides every couple with a range of services and album packages to create unique products that portray their special day. Working closely with each couple, the company provides client revisions to help in the editorial process before the album is officially processed. Every couple is guided through an easy five-step creation process. Couples choose their album package, submit an order form, share wedding photos, make editorial decisions with a professional designer, and finally receive their wedding album. On average, albums take 3-4 weeks from initial contact to shipping. For more information regarding albums services and ideas, each couple can contact the company directly through their official website.

Follow Shortcake Albums on

• fashionablyYOUart
  • The Blush Market
  • Nuts.com
  • Nai Wedding Favors
5216394785679540531 n 51 1063285 1559167540
Layflat pages + custom graphic
Layflat pages + custom graphic
Leather spine + acrylic cover.
Leather spine + acrylic cover.
Leather spine detail.
Leather spine detail.
Acrylic photo cover detail.
Acrylic photo cover detail.
Add custom text and captions.
Add custom text and captions.
Leather cover + title imprint.
Leather cover + title imprint.
Gift box included.
Gift box included.
5216394785679540531 n 51 1063285 1559167540

1 Reviews for Shortcake Albums

Makenna · Married on 10/26/2019

Look no further for your wedding album.

I struggled to find a wedding album that fit my style and could give me everything I wanted. Lots of things I found were tacky and I hated the idea of sinking hours into an album I would continue to waffle on. I stressed about it throughout the last seven months of planning my wedding until I stumbled on Shortcake Albums on Etsy. I reached out to Coralee and she was able to answer all of my questions and provided me with TONS of options for absolute customization on her website. Coralee and her team were able to create an absolutely stunning keepsake wedding album for me, without me lifting a finger! I simply attached my Google Photos account and they brought my wedding memories to life. My husband and I gifted each other our 12x12 album for our paper anniversary and our families fawned over it for the entire weekend. Coralee’s work was so beautiful, we will be ordered three additional mini albums to share with our families. If you are looking for a stunning heirloom that will last a lifetime, with 100% white-glove treatment, you have found it in Shortcake Albums.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Shortcake Albums FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

• 32 North Ave E Cranford, NJ, 07027 See on map
    6092042521 (Phone number)
    Location of (Shortcake Albums)