Shortcake Albums

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website

Shortcake Albums is a custom photo album company based in Red Bank, New Jersey, servicing the entire United States and Canada. The company’s professional album designers curate each couple’s wedding photos, select the best images, and create the perfect layout to portray the special story of your wedding day. Every couple’s album will be printed in a lay-flat book, using premium papers, quality inks, and luxurious cover materials. The company’s main goal is to make the album process as stress-free as possible and give each couple a personal, high-quality wedding heirloom.

Shortcake Albums provides every couple with a range of services and album packages to create unique products that portray their special day. Working closely with each couple, the company provides client revisions to help in the editorial process before the album is officially processed. Every couple is guided through an easy four-step creation process. Couples order their album online, share wedding photos, make editorial decisions with a professional designer, and, finally, receive their wedding album.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Melody D. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely beautiful!

This book is absolutely beautiful! My husband almost cried looking at this book. When I tell all our family has looked at this book as has been left speechless. It is like you are living that day all over again. Not to mention how awesome their team is! They are so responsive and answer all questions and follow up regularly so you know the entire timeline and process of everything. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! I'm so happy that I found them and so grateful they have created something I can hand down to my kids that is so detailed! Thank you so much Shortcake Albums!!!

Shortcake Albums's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Melody! We loved helping you create this special album of your wedding day!
    Nancy Married on 11/06/2021

Customer Oriented/Quality Product

The title says it all. I wanted a photo album of my son's wedding from engagement through honeymoon. My son's photographer only offered one style book at a ridiculous rate. Offerings from companies such as Snapfish were cumbersome and very time consuming. The staff at Shortcake walked me through the process personally and I was more than pleased with the product and the timing of the project. My expectations were surpassed.

Shortcake Albums's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Nancy. It was a pleasure helping you create this special project of your son's love story!
    Khrystyne J. Married on 01/10/2020

Wedding Album Perfection!!

Shortcake Albums is absolutely amazing! The whole process was seamless and they really cater to all your needs and wants. As I'm a very picky person, I had already picked out all the photos I wanted in the album and they totally worked with that! The way they arranged and laid out all the pictures left me speechless. Every time I open the album, it lets me relive my wedding day and I love love loveee that Shortcake Albums provided that for me! Also the quality of the album is 10/10. I will be reliving this day for many years to come thanks to Shortcake Albums!

Shortcake Albums's reply:

Thank you so much, Khrystyne! It was our pleasure to help you create this special album. Wishing you and Kyuchang many happy memories of your wedding celebration.

Deals

Shortcake Albums 1
Discount

Place your album order at least 4 months before your wedding date to:

• Receive $50 off your order, and
• Lock in our current pricing

To receive your discount, email us at hello@shortcakealbums.com with your wedding date and mention "Wedding Wire Discount".

Team

Coralee
Coralee
Founder & CEO

Hello! I'm Coralee, the founder of Shortcake Albums. Growing up, I always loved history, communications, and creative design. Shortcake Albums blended these loves in an amazing way.

My team and I have a passion for working with couples of all backgrounds to create truly custom album designs that help you preserve and share the special moments and memories of your wedding celebration.

Reach out to us with any questions or book a call to share your vision and learn more. We can't wait to work with you.

Amy
Amy
Design Manager

An east coast native/midwest transplant, Amy is originally from the Philadelphia area, but Minneapolis has been her home for about 12 years with her husband, daughter and their 2 pets. She is a graphic designer and crafter. When she's not by her computer or chasing her daughter around, you'll find her strolling antique shops and craft stores, brunching with her friends or camping and hiking with her family.

Lauren
Lauren
Design Editor

From the time she picked out her own outfits as a toddler, and inspired by her artist grandmother, Lauren has always maintained a keen eye for design and style.

These traits led her to graduating summa cum laude from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. As a director, designer, and stylist, Lauren worked for over a decade in the Manhattan-based textile industry, jobs that also afforded her the opportunity to travel the world.

Lauren discovered a passion for photo albums when working on the one for her own wedding. She is thrilled to work at Shortcake Albums and to help clients preserve their cherished memories so they can be as happy with their albums as she was with hers.

A yoga enthusiast, Lauren also loves walking in Central Park, a great cup of coffee, and spending time with her husband.

Alexandria Alexandria, VA, 22320
Location of (Shortcake Albums)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding