Jill Smith Designs

Purcellville, VA View map Visit website

Jill Smith Designs is a wedding favor and gifts company based in Purcellville, Virginia. Their items are unique, handmade, and personally sourced to provide an impeccable service to couples for their wedding celebration. Owner Jill ensures her materials are ethical and of the highest quality while supporting small local businesses. Her goal will be to help you avoid the stress of planning your momentous occasion, so you may enjoy this remarkable milestone in your life. Whether you are considering wedding favors, welcome gifts, or tokens of appreciation, Jill Smith Designs is a fantastic choice.

Jill Smith Designs offers a variety of services, including wedding staging and design, and event planning and coordination. Their team will do everything they can to help make your special day unforgettable. Their custom-made gift bags can match your personality and overall wedding theme. From edible treats to relaxing scented candles, couples will be spoiled for choice when designing their bespoke favors.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Labels & Stickers
Plants & Flowers
Registry
Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Partial Refund

• Haley
    Haley A. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Party Favors!

We decided to do handmade candles and wax melts! They were BEYOND expectation, smelled amazing and an absolute hit with the guests!

Jill Smith Designs's reply:

Haley,

Thank you so much for your review!! Your wedding was amazing and do hope you'll refer me for future events.

Jill
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing!! Wouldn't change a thing!

Absolutely amazing! Jill is so easy to work with and is so good at creating the perfect pieces to accentuate any event. We decorated tables with her custom candles and gave each bridesmaid bath bombs to take home with them. Jill delivered everything on time and she personalized the bath bombs with darling packaging.
    I highly recommend her company!

Jill Smith Designs's reply:

Julie, thank you so much for the kind review! It was a delight getting to know you and Jay! Thank you for making my job so fun and easy!!

Deals

Jill Smith Designs 1
Exclusive

Team

Jill Smith
Jill Smith
Owner/President

I am a creative innovator, design expert, and planning strategist, with more than ten years' experience, creating impactful design solutions for clients of varying sizes, industries, and diversity.

I studied finance at the University of Virginia and received advanced training and certification in Wedding Planning and Events and Interior Design. After 28 years in the finance profession, I decided to retire early and start my own business.

I am passionate about and committed to helping people. I am a connector who loves to bring people together. In and out of my professional life, I am always finding myself in the middle of planning fun and memorable events for the people around me. That's why professional event planning, wedding planning and design is right up my alley. I leverage experience working with different planners in creating a coordination style that is unique. I specialize in personalizing diverse events for each client and handle stressful event situations with grace. My signature is creative and tasteful designs with incredible attention to detail and structured creating a logistical event flow.

Clients who choose to work with me appreciate my candor, caring personality, and sincerity. I take satisfaction in seeing everyone happy and am always grateful for the opportunity to make this happen.

I love trying new restaurants, hiking, biking, walking my dog, and wine tasting. In my free time you can find me reading, playing tug with my dog, and spending time with my husband.

• Shadow Creek
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 186 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

34981 Charles Town Pike Purcellville, VA, 20132

Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 - 4:00 p.m. Sunday; please contact me via email
Location of (Jill Smith Designs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding