Weddings Remembered Reviews

7 | Loveland, OH

7 Reviews for Weddings Remembered

Melinda · Married on 08/03/2013

Weddings Remembered not only was the DJ at my wedding but they also provided us with uplighting, monogram and a photo booth as well. We chose their Platinum package which was very cost effective with all the services that we were provided. The owner, DJ Julie was our DJ and did an awesome job, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ to perform at my wedding reception. We had a lot of younger kids there and she made sure that she played music for them as well, the adults really enjoyed dancing with the kids as well to the hokey pokey and such. Julie really exceeded our expectations and I know that my cousin has already contacted her company to book her as well. Anyone who books with Weddings Remembered will be very pleased and would have absolutely made the right decision to hire this company. I plan to use them for any parties we may have in the future!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Derek · Married on 06/08/2013

When my wife and I first contacted Weddings Remembered we discussed our budget with Amy and we were able to find a package that fit exactly what we were looking for. Preston our DJ was very professional and kept our guests out on the dance floor all night long. He took requests and did not play any of the songs that we asked him not to play. There was no "dead air" between any songs and he was great at playing a great variety of music for everyone. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had that night.

Sent on 08/09/2013

megan · Married on 05/18/2012

There is not too much I can even say, but our wedding was an amazing night with amazing people and amazing energy. The tone was set by the music! DJ Julie J and all of her amazing staff with the lighting and additional services they provide, you made it a night to remember! And now they have a party bus which i was lucky enough to already expierience, so much fun! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Christina · Married on 05/28/2011

I cannot thank Julie enough for making our reception go better! Everytime we needed something she was there. And she kept the party going and everyone had a blast! I haven't stopped hearing how much fun everyone had.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2011

Weddings Remembered Dj's handled everything for us at our reception. We were able to just relax and enjoy ourselves. They played all the music we wanted to hear and then some. Excellent job and top notch. Very professional! Can't wait til our Anniversary we will be partying with them again!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Kalista · Married on 11/18/2016

1.2
      3.0
      1.5
      0.5

I definitely would not recommend this DJ service. I have read good reviews about the owner, Julie, however our reception had a partner of hers. The sound quality was horrible, and we could hardly hear anything she announced. On top of that, the DJ just did not read the crowd well at all. She would announce something and everyone would continue talking, partially because they couldn't hear what she had said, and partially because the way she said things was so monotone and careless. We couldn't hear a word my dad said of the blessing because the sound quality was so poor. During the toasts, the microphone cut in and out so many times I don't think our best man got in one full sentence before trying to check the sound again. On top of that, I had requested a song for the recessional from the ceremony, and we stood at the front waiting for it to start, and even had to begin our recessional in silence until my savior of a pianist jumped in and started playing on the fly. My pianist was a friend who brought her own speakers for the keyboard, which sounded significantly better than the hired professional DJ's speakers. The DJ was rather unprofessional in that she was frequently missing, come to find she had stepped outside to smoke many times throughout the night. Of all places, she stepped outside to smoke where all of the children were playing. I also agree with other reviewers that paying up front should have been a red flag. Horrible experience with this DJ.

Sent on 11/20/2016

ashleigh · Married on 12/16/2017

0.8
      1.0

They ask for money up front and once received, they ignore you and your requests. They cancelled three weeks before my wedding and promised a full refund. We still haven’t received our money back! Beware! They also operate under Queen City cincy dj’s.

Sent on 11/30/2017