Vivid Raye Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Alexis
    Alexis Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing job

Ericka was amazing! My hair and makeup were perfect for my special day. She was even injured and came to my event and made it work. 💕
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing makeup and hair

Erika was better then I ever even imagined. Girl spent hours doing multiple girls hair and makeup and didn’t stop. I am so taken back by not only her talent but just her drive and ambition for what she does. She is the real deal! If you want someone to go above and beyond, she is it!
  • Kathryn
    Kelly S. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing and fun!

Ericka did such an amazing job! She was so friendly and professional, my bridal party and I looked amazing thanks to her! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for hair and makeup for their big day ❤️
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 03/26/2021

Fairytale wedding

Ericka did my hair makeup along with all my bridesmaids. Everyone felt and looked amazing! I am not a huge makeup person and she did amazing! It didnt feel like a lot of makeup at all!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding party makeup and hair

Ericka is incredibly professional and kind! Once we discussed her pricing and availability, I knew she was my vendor! Although she mostly does makeup, she also offered to do hair for myself, my mom and my bridal party (4 of us in total.) Erica does work alone and she estimated it would take her about 1.5hours per person for complete hair and makeup. On the day of my wedding she arrived on time and finished a little bit earlier than planned allowing plenty of time to get to my ceremony. She had us all looking beautiful!
    Miranda W. Married on 10/08/2020

What an amazing experience!

I have never had a make up artist work in me, but Ericka exceeded my expectations! Not only was she efficient, respectful, listened to each girl involved but she also was kind and thoughtful in such an intimate gathering. She kept her work space clean and organized and is very experienced in her work.
    Elizabeth W. Married on 10/08/2020

Excellent Makeup Artist

Ericka was such a kind amazing makeup artist. She did above and beyond work for all my bridesmaifs and myself. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and owe it all to her.
    Breanna L. Married on 08/07/2020

Highly Recommended-Profession Artist

Ericka, was a life saver. My husband and I decided to throw together a quick wedding within 3 months. I know crazy right...anyway I was able to get ahold of Ericka and she made me feel a sense of relief when it came to helping me get ready. I was not able to sit down and do trial sessions before hand, and yet my make-up came out beautifully. She was able to create exactly what I wanted with just a couple of Pinterest photos. She was able to meet me where I needed to get ready; she was on-time, prepared and professional. Not to mention fun which helped with the prewedding jitters. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
  • Natalie
    Natalie E. Married on 09/19/2019

I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day. Ericka is very professional, flexible and talented.

Ericka did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup. She was able to do exactly what I was hoping for. She is very talented and able to tailor looks specifically for what you want. She was able to tweak things perfectly after we did a trial. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a flawless wedding day look that is both glamorous and natural.
    Kassey G. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding make up

My best friend got married back in july and Erika did mine and my best friends and all her bridesmaids make up. She did such an amazing job making us all look and feel beautiful! We all felt like movies stars waking down the aisle. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to trust and do there makeup on there big day.
  • Stephania
    Stephania G. Married on 06/23/2018

So amazing!

Ericka did the makeup and hair for allllll my bridesmaids and aunties at my wedding and she was beyond amazing. Took her time, made sure we felt pampered and taken care of, and her attention to detail is spot on!!! Everyone's preferences were taken into account, and everyone felt and looked like a princess! Can't recomend her enough.

On top of that, she is an incredibly kind person...book her!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Ericka is an amazing artist! She made my dream wedding look come to life! She was so wonderful to work with. I’m so thankful she was a part of making my wedding day so special. She will always be my number 1 recommendation for any future bride! ❤️