Wise Artistry

Boulder, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wise Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup provider based in Boulder, Colorado. Owner Rachel Wise worked for 10 years as a stylist in California. After moving to Colorado, she started her company as a way to make the hair industry simpler. This company knows that getting married is a momentous occasion, and they aim to provide you with an experience that’s as seamless as possible.

Services

Wise Artistry offers on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and other special events. You can avail of a wide variety of services to help you look and feel your best as you prepare to say “I do.” The company provides skilled licensed cosmetologists, who are professional and enthusiastic. They work closely with you to ensure that they create the wedding look of your dreams.

• Woman-owned

• Baylee
    Baylee H. Married on 08/18/2022

Amazing duo

My two stylists arrived promptly and kept us ahead of schedule for the day. They were both so accommodating, made me comfortable, and made my makeup and hair visions come to life. My hair and makeup lasted through a 4 mile hike and still looked great at the end of the day. I cannot recommend the Wise Artistry team enough!!
    Jessica W. Married on 08/07/2022

The best team

Wise Artistry saved our wedding day after we had to cancel our original hair and makeup vendor a few weeks out. Rachel was so wonderful and made me feel so comfortable and calm for my trial and on the day of our wedding. My bridesmaids all loved their services as well. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Boulder, Colorado Boulder, CO, 80301
Location of (Wise Artistry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding