Get Your Beauty On

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Get Your Beauty On is a professional airbrush tanning, hair and makeup company located in Denver, Colorado. This family owned company specializes in beauty services. They use only the highest quality products.

Get Your Beauty On can accommodate your entire bridal partyor single brides. We travel all parts on Colorado and some destination weddings. Inquiry within.

Other Services
Get Your Beauty On has multiple stylists to help accompany your entire bridal party. With on-site services they will travel to you to help you get ready for your big day.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Lily D. Married on 08/10/2019

Friendly, beautiful and affordable!

ondra with Get Your Beauty On was amazing. She helped provide all the information prior to my wedding and let me know what to expect. On my big day, Stephanie did my hair while Irena did my makeup. They both asked me what I envisioned and really wanted to make that happen. They made me feel so special and beautiful and I got SO many compliments on my hair. They were friendly, fun and wanted to make sure I felt great. Stephanie brought my dream wedding hair to life and Irena was gentle and gave ideas of her own to fulfill what I wanted to look like. The pricing is also quite reasonable for what they offer.
  • Roshanne
    Roshanne Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and Easy to Work With

I could not be more pleased with Get Your Beauty On! Sondra was a dream to work with and we worked together to perfect my wedding day look. As someone who absolutely adores makeup, I was so nervous to have my bridal makeup done. Sondra was attentive to my needs and ultimately is the reason I looked and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Sondra and her glam team arrived promptly the day event and everyone was very professional and organized. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing and I was so impressed with how quickly they got everyone done!! I highly recommend Get Your Beauty On, especially for brides who feel strongly about hiring local small business owners like I did!
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 04/03/2021

With regrets

Alexsandra was truly amazing and I appreciate her two stylists that came to do my bridal makeup and hair and my bridesmaids. As much as I am at fault for not having time and considered earlier on to pay to get a hair and makeup trial done, I felt confident and gave them the benefit of the doubt based on the how the stylists had years of experience in all makeup and hair styles. But, I was wrong. I normally struggle finding a makeup stylist who can do makeup asian makeup and execute eyeshadow that’s not shaped and colored high up on the eyelids, which I have naturally have monolids. I got nervous when I first saw how dramatic and how high she was applying the eyeshadow and I honestly did not love with how I looked overall. I was bothered with myself that I should have just done my own makeup and I could do on my wedding day is get reassurance if I really looked ok.
    There’s more. There was a second stylist who was doing our hair. One my bridesmaid told me that at some point of when she was getting her hair done, it came up in their conversation that she usually doesnt do updos. It ended up making sense, by how our hairs turned out when it was simply a half updo and another to be a low side do. Therefore, it defeated the whole purpose of hiring them to do a bridal and bridesmaid hairdo if they send me an inexperienced stylist. By that time, im rushing to get to my venue after trying to fix all our hairs and brush out the stiffness and crunch from the excessive and HEAVY amount of hairspray she downed my hair in. 🤦‍♀️
    I was so convinced by all their reviews on The Knot and how they’re the vendor of 2020 and the year before that. I’m sure their work would have looked beautifully on others, but I don’t recommend for any Asian girls who struggles like me with monolids and if you have really thick/heavy hair.

Get Your Beauty On's reply:

Good Morning Jessica, My sincere apologies you were not satisfied with your overall look. Not having a trial run, having thick/heavy hair, not having enough time or money for a trial does not excuse the fact that you were not happy. We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction. My professionals are trained to ask at the end of each service if the bridal party (especially the bride) is happy with their look. For what ever reason the un-satisfaction was not brought to attention, and I apologize this was not taken care of at the time of service. With that being said, please contact me to discuss directly, as always we appreciate the business & honest review, this is not our culture to have unhappy brides. (pic in link below for reference) https://www.dropbox.com/s/63csym7axzclfkq/received_219906222921546.mp4?dl=0

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Milton
    71 photos · 03/13/2020

Pricing

Get Your Beauty On Price Rates

Thornton Denver, CO, 80602
7202762908
Location of (Get Your Beauty On)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding